Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

...thoughts?

Agreed w Bully.

I’m a Cody fan, I’m wearing his merch atm…Cody’s promo lacks passion, sincerity and believability. That promo felt forced. When I seen he had tweeted an apology beforehand, I immediately knew the promo coming was going to be forced to match Rock’s dgaf energy. I agree that if you remove the curse words the promo falls flat. He’s a baby face and he didn’t need that verbiage to top the Rock. There’s so much more to hit on without what he said.

(See Cena. My dude bitch slapped Rocky over and over in those promos so hard that he legitimately pissed off the Rock.)

Also, I’m finding it interesting that Rock came to insert himself into the main event, fans want Cody, Cody is pushing to finish his story but we have now lost sight to Roman v Cody.

The build up has been lost. Now it’s all about the Rock.. Cody v Rock, Seth v Rock and the rumblings of Roman v Rock. It’s about the Rocks social media promos, which are fire af and changing the damn game. (The Rock concert was trash. His weakest concert and promo ever.)

Anyway, agree w Bully. He hits it on the head easy. I’m there for the Cody story but damn it’s losing its impact and now is a meme.

I agree it’s entertaining. It’s very entertaining. Finish the story now feels like just a hashtag, a meme, an audience sign…the impact it was supposed to have feels lost.

Side note seeing this will probably be Rocks last run once it leads to Roman next year man im soaking all this in. We getting a prime Rock we aint seen since the early 2000s...one last time.

Agreed w Bully.

I’m a Cody fan, I’m wearing his merch atm…Cody’s promo lacks passion, sincerity and believability. That promo felt forced. When I seen he had tweeted an apology beforehand, I immediately knew the promo coming was going to be forced to match Rock’s dgaf energy. I agree that if you remove the curse words the promo falls flat. He’s a baby face and he didn’t need that verbiage to top the Rock. There’s so much more to hit on without what he said.

(See Cena. My dude bitch slapped Rocky over and over in those promos so hard that he legitimately pissed off the Rock.)

Also, I’m finding it interesting that Rock came to insert himself into the main event, fans want Cody, Cody is pushing to finish his story but we have now lost sight to Roman v Cody.

The build up has been lost. Now it’s all about the Rock.. Cody v Rock, Seth v Rock and the rumblings of Roman v Rock. It’s about the Rocks social media promos, which are fire af and changing the damn game. (The Rock concert was trash. His weakest concert and promo ever.)

Anyway, agree w Bully. He hits it on the head easy. I’m there for the Cody story but damn it’s losing its impact and now is a meme.

I think that this is what leads us to Rock vs Reigns. He already done side eyed Rock a few times for stepping into his spotlight.

Reigns prolly gone beat the hell outta Rock at some point and blame him for his fall. Either that or we get Rock turning on Reigns for making the family look bad.

Whichever one we get we in for some good shit

Back