Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

If you been watching wrestling as long as you say then Idk what the issue is here aside from you just dont like this woman lol
David v Goliath been an age old staple in wrestling from the beginning but this is where we drawing the line?

Fam do you understand when someone says "skinny" I know you do..

I have said it doesn't look believable that a skinny board is taken out Nia..and I am using that word loosey cause after all it's "pre-determined "

My words ain't that hard to understand.

I have said it doesn't look believable that a skinny board is taken out Nia..and I am using that word loosey cause after all it's "pre-determined "

being fat doesn’t mean you can fight lol growing up we all saw fat niggas get washed by someone half their size at least once

A better comparison

The 1,2,3 Kid when he first came onto the scene facing and beating the undertaker, yokozuna, rikisha...etc

LOL you're not talking rocket science or quantum physics

It dont matter if she skinny or fat; shes smaller than Nia

Using your logic, Rey is significantly skinner in comparison to the Big Show yet he beats him in the ring.

Stop trying to act like you spittin something thats goin over my head it all falls under Big vs Small no matter how you try to spin it

This doesnt help your case lol

Bruh...this really doesn't need that much energy or explanation.

I don't have go no further breaking down shit. either you understand or you dont...

On top of the fact again we truly ain't taking about "fighting/ fighting "

Back to the match that was a good match, and well produced

Bruh...this really doesn't need that much energy or explanation.

I don't have go no further breaking down shit. either you understand or you dont...

On top of the fact again we truly ain't taking about "fighting/ fighting "

Back to the match that was a good match, and well produced

because you dont have any real explanation
It'll be so much easier to say "you know what I hate Becky"
I promise you its not that deep everyone has favorites and ppl they dont rock with lol

because you dont have any real explanation
It'll be so much easier to say "you know what I hate Becky"
I promise you its not that deep everyone has favorites and ppl they dont rock with lol

Bruh I gave an explanation. I know damn well plenty of people here know exactly what I am saying..it ain't that serious and it ain't that deep . Some people like to continue on w shit..I am not with that type of energy. Especially for some thing that don't seem that serious

If I didn't like Becky I would say that. I don't have to disguise my "dislike" here...ha ha

wtf are we doing.

Bruh I gave an explanation. I know damn well plenty of people here know exactly what I am saying..it ain't that serious and it ain't that deep . Some people like to continue on w shit..I am not with that type of energy. Especially for some thing that don't seem that serious

If I didn't like Becky I would say that. I don't have to disguise my "dislike" here...ha ha

wtf are we doing.

Brother be well and have a blessed nite

WWE Raw Producers

• Jey & Jimmy Uso promo: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

• DIY vs. Creed Bros: Jamie Noble

• Kayden Carter & Katana Chance vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell: Kenny Dykstra

• Ricochet vs. Dominik: Petey Williams

• IC Title Contract Signing: Shawn Daivari

• Awesome Truth vs. Indus Sher: Adam Pearce

• New Day vs. Alpha Academy: Shawn Daivari

• Becky Lynch vs. Nia Jax: Jason Jordan & Michael Hayes

Main Event Producers

Main Event: Zoey Stark vs. Natalya: Molly Holly

Main Event: Apollo Crews vs Giovanni Vinci: Bobby Roode

My issue with the promo with the Uso's is them saying Jey left without Jimmy when Jimmy was the one that kicked Roman in the face. Did they forget Jimmy started the bloodline civil war

Back