Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

They let the iconiics turn up and lose the straps on the same night. I knew that shit was about to happen when I saw they were actually dominating in the beginning. Their whole reign should of been them dominating just like they were when they first started teaming on NXT.

shout out to mandy for doing the lords work and eliminating the IIconics

9f7.jpg

Guess I’m not missing much. And yes I know my girls ain’t leave Pittsburgh with the women’s tag titles

:cry::tuh:

Im cool w/ Bliss & Cross winning those tag titles but ONLY if this is the beginning of a program between them and the Kabuki Warriors that ends with them eventually getting the straps after being screwed over a few times.

So far WWE has done a bad job of showcasing the womens tag division. They not featuring them enough and there really aint any storylines for them. Maybe they can start here

Dolph and Daniel Bryan probably the only two people that could make Goldberg look decent in a ring. If Dolph pulls this off he deserves a raise

Just tell Goldberg to not give himself a concussion banging his head into a locker before his entrance and this match could be decent. That is if it isn't a typical Goldberg squash match

So these motherfuckers can react for Goldberg but nothing else :scust:...

that was a weak ass ending to a not so bad RAW btw.

im pissed w/ the way that shit all went down. HBK not even involved in the match yet hes involved in the angles and giving out superkicks.

dont get me wrong, I have no problems w/ the match since Ziggler was talking trash about Goldberg its just on paper HBK vs Ziggler makes more sense and would probably be better unless Michaels is that washed.

Back