Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Hell they could of done Goldberg vs Riddle. Hes been talking way more shit about him on social media and that shit is REAL! he really hate that mf.

So these motherfuckers can react for Goldberg but nothing else :scust:...

that was a weak ass ending to a not so bad RAW btw.

im pissed w/ the way that shit all went down. HBK not even involved in the match yet hes involved in the angles and giving out superkicks.

dont get me wrong, I have no problems w/ the match since Ziggler was talking trash about Goldberg its just on paper HBK vs Ziggler makes more sense and would probably be better unless Michaels is that washed.
i thought hbk was gonna ref the match once goldberg came out

Yea but youre average fan doesnt know or give two fucks about riddle lol

No 1 knew him from the MMA world? I mean i dont watch that shit like that but i was under the impression he was somebody in MMA. But yea, without a build up it wouldn't work. They should of capitalized on that shit whenever he started talking shit about Goldberg months ago

Why did they double swerve us with a HBK v Dolph match that everyone would’ve wanted to see more

this what I been trying to say

They basically got peoples hopes up of an actual match people have said they wanted to see over the years by having HBK be involved in that shit. When you look at it him being involved doesnt make any sense at all now. It should of been Goldberg in the segments from the jump if they were gonna go w/ that match

Have you seen HBK's last two matches, no one wants to see him embarrass himself again

He cant be no worse than Goldberg or Taker.

At the same time I honestly dont have to have a Ziggler/HBK match. I just know its one that would of got people talking more than Ziggler/Goldberg. At the end of the day they should of never teased that shit

Watched the Raw highlights.

Yeah...its bout time we move on from Seth

All for Goldberg vs Zigler: Goldberg's Redemption...provided Goldberg doesn't dive headfirst into a ring post.

Curious to see how the Becky/Natty match gonna turn out. Especially wit the crowd. Obivously they gonna cheer for Natty, but I'm curious if they gonna boo Becky.

the rock need to show up at summerslam to help with this joe vs roman beef it be that be dope

unless they’re swerving, it seems Joe didn’t have anything to do w Romans attacks... otherwise, who is driving the car and how did Joe know Roman was gonna be there w his car... makes no sense storyline wise... probably going to be someone dumb like Zayn

unless they’re swerving, it seems Joe didn’t have anything to do w Romans attacks... otherwise, who is driving the car and how did Joe know Roman was gonna be there w his car... makes no sense storyline wise... probably going to be someone dumb like Zayn

When samoa joe was in the ring taking the show hostage some dude ran over from ringside and told him that Roman had just arrived so he went to the back to meet him

also people online pretty much already discovered Erick Rowan backstage in a hoodie so this confirms the daniel bryan rumor prolly

Back