Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Feels like it could swing either way tbh. It could either go like you said or they play off the fact Finn trained JD back in ireland and that they have history as a reason for JD being loyal to Finn. Priest also seems to be angling for a possible face turn / tweener role. Him shaking Seth's hand after their first WHC match is still something, as well as wanting to fight Seth in an honorable manner as if that's ever been the Judgment Day's MO.
Yeah I remember reading a dirtsheet that said they look at Priest one of the next big stars of the company after the work he did with Bad Bunny in PR

Word is it was gonna be Ciampa to challenge Rollins for the open challenge last night but HHH changed it cus he didn't want him losing.

So it was never gonna be Johnny. Which also makes sense cus last week JG tweeted about how Cleaveland Ohio would be a good place to make a return. A lot of ppl took it as him talking about himself I guess but he was just hinting at Ciampa.

all i ask is: why is there a random Wu-Tang sign in the back

But I didnt expect LA Knight to still be goin in on Logan. Shit I know Logan / Ricochet at SS would slap but WWE could go in the other direction of Knight / Logan also. Low key WWE in their bag right now with all these different storylines for various folks. So many directions they can go into and makes a lot of shit unpredictable as it should be.

The same rub y'all was happy about when Fin replaced edge and a year later they doing the exact same damn thing

Ok. Judgment Day is the most important faction now since the bloodline is officially broken up. You don’t think JD McDonough would benefit from joining the group? He goes from a midcarder in NXT to immediately being part of WWEs best faction?

Ok. Judgment Day is the most important faction now since the bloodline is officially broken up. You don’t think JD McDonough would benefit from joining the group? He goes from a midcarder in NXT to immediately being part of WWEs best faction?
Stop, a faction constantly losing isn't a good faction, they just throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks. We can agree to disagree. No I don't think JD needs them if the result will be the same

Don’t be surprised if Logan Paul wins the briefcase. He’s the biggest star in a match full of mid carders and/or jobbers.

BoilingHelpfulGrouse-size_restricted.gif

Don’t be surprised if Logan Paul wins the briefcase. He’s the biggest star in a match full of mid carders and/or jobbers.

BoilingHelpfulGrouse-size_restricted.gif
Say bro it’s been 14+ days since you decided you wanted to be a coward. All that can change if you man up and answer my question. That is… unless you’re saying you aren’t a man. Now of course if you do answer than you’d be confirming to be a liar so it is quite the predicament
:js4:
Also wasn’t it already said you’re smartest wrestling guy gimmick isn’t working? You think niggas would be surprised if Logan Paul won? Come on ma’am sir

Back