Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Judgement Day should of won that fr to send a message. Outside of that, they ran the show tonight

It's called putting them over..

They essentially ran the show tonight.

Even with the loss at the end.... They printed to be a major faction with raw
Ain't that what they do, talk a big game, attack people and then lose the match, rinse and repeat

MITB is basically the JD show so they might all pick up wins. Finn included.
This is what I want to happen. I want JD to have a clean sweep.

As far as the whole JD story

I think they are gonna go with some poetic justice and have Finn kicked out of the group just like they did Edge...With Priest cashing in and taking the World Title from him and ascending as the leader of JD

Y'all know Cody not losing to Ex Con Dom, Seth just won the title so he's not getting only a month title reign. Priest might win though if LA Knight doesn't
Brock is definitely interfering in that match lol

If its not a "Brock goes scorched Earth" DQ then Cody is losing but not clean. Dom will win because of Lesnar. Which will give Dom even more heat cause he gonna brag like Brock aint help him lol

Priest is def winning that case.

Only one I see losing is Finn because of what you mentioned with Seth probably not being a transitional champ. Finn losing can also be another avenue to get him kicked out of JD.

This is what I want to happen. I want JD to have a clean sweep.

As far as the whole JD story

I think they are gonna go with some poetic justice and have Finn kicked out of the group just like they did Edge...With Priest cashing in and taking the World Title from him and ascending as the leader of JD
Also very possible. Remember though, there still hasn't been a payoff to all of Finn's backstage scheming with JD Mcdonagh. If anything, Priest might be the one getting booted. I also think they've been padding Seth's reign with open challenges so he's presented as a fighting champion regardless of reign length.

Brock most definitely costing Cody I’d be shocked if that didn’t happen. No way Cody taking an L to Dom under any other circumstance.

Vince axed the open challenge to amp the feud with Finn and Seth. Not totally mad at it cause it heats Finn up more and as someone alluded too the open challenge in this case is useless especially when he already is set against Bron. HHH tryin to accelerate the process of legitimizing the belt but having him do back to back nites of title defenses doesn’t push the story against Finn. Admittedly Rare Vince W

Fightful mentioned Rhea might be hurt and that’s why she hasn’t been wrestling lately aside from squash matches. She had tweeted I think before NOC that her knee cap pops out during her matches. Think they not messin round with that
:scust:

Also very possible. Remember though, there still hasn't been a payoff to all of Finn's backstage scheming with JD Mcdonagh. If anything, Priest might be the one getting booted. I also think they've been padding Seth's reign with open challenges so he's presented as a fighting champion regardless of reign length.
I forgot about McDonagh. He def will play a part.

I still ultimately think that all this will lead to Finn being booted. It just feels like thats the story here.

Mcdonagh is a double agent and feeding all the scheming Finn been doing to Priest and Co.

Finn wins and they slowly build the impending cash in from Priest

Priest cashes in they beat the hell outta Finn, McDonaugh hits the ring like he comping in for the save but he joins the beatdown.

Priest is the new champ and leader of JD

Finn is out, JDM is in

I forgot about McDonagh. He def will play a part.

I still ultimately think that all this will lead to Finn being booted. It just feels like thats the story here.

Mcdonagh is a double agent and feeding all the scheming Finn been doing to Priest and Co.

Finn wins and they slowly build the impending cash in from Priest

Priest cashes in they beat the hell outta Finn, McDonaugh hits the ring like he comping in for the save but he joins the beatdown.

Priest is the new champ and leader of JD

Finn is out, JDM is in
Feels like it could swing either way tbh. It could either go like you said or they play off the fact Finn trained JD back in ireland and that they have history as a reason for JD being loyal to Finn. Priest also seems to be angling for a possible face turn / tweener role. Him shaking Seth's hand after their first WHC match is still something, as well as wanting to fight Seth in an honorable manner as if that's ever been the Judgment Day's MO.

Back