Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (10/7)

I didnt know where the hell this angle with these women was going but now I can see a majority of these women will be the War Games match

they gone have to turn this shit up another notch if thats the plan cus nobody caring for the feud

Lyra, Kayden and Katana would be a good team for it tho. idk who id pick for the 4th tho especially if the choicces are natty and Zelina..

they gone have to turn this shit up another notch if thats the plan cus nobody caring for the feud

Lyra, Kayden and Katana would be a good team for it tho. idk who id pick for the 4th tho especially if the choicces are natty and Zelina..

Right now if I had to guess:

Rhea / Lyra / Kayden and Katana / Natty and Zelina vs Liv / Raquel / Pure Fusion Collective

or

Rhea / Lyra / Kayden and Katana / CTRL vs Liv / Raquel / Pure Fusion Collective

What I'm HOPING for but its probably not happening:

Bianca / Jade / CTRL / Rhea vs Liv / Raquel / PFC

As you can see Pure Fusion Collective is a guarantee

Right now if I had to guess:

Rhea / Lyra / Kayden and Katana / Natty and Zelina vs Liv / Raquel / Pure Fusion Collective

or

Rhea / Lyra / Kayden and Katana / CTRL vs Liv / Raquel / Pure Fusion Collective

What I'm HOPING for but its probably not happening:

Bianca / Jade / CTRL / Rhea vs Liv / Raquel / PFC

As you can see Pure Fusion Collective is a guarantee

Damn that second line up would be fye!

I forgot that they usually mix it up and will have people from different feuds involved.

i hope we do get some variation of that second one

If Bianca / Jade loses to CTRL next week that will kick off the path to Jade turning on Bianca

At the same time, I dont wanna see IYO as a tag champion.... she NEEDS to be the one having PLE womens world title matches over Liv

Cody got a lot on his fuckin plate right now

i almost feel bad for him but then i think about how he be putting himself in these situations when it comes to shit like what he got going on w/ Owens now & the Bloodline. and now he gotta worry about Guntha beating his ass too

i almost feel bad for him but then i think about how he be putting himself in these situations when it comes to shit like what he got going on w/ Owens now & the Bloodline. and now he gotta worry about Guntha beating his ass too
I think him and that family is done

You love to see it. Multiple storylines is good for bidness

I dont

long as his ass on smackdown they gone be fucking with him + you know he too much of a super hero to sit back and not intervene after Reigns & Jimmy saved him on Saturday so i dont think its over yet
It was never gonna be over after The Rock confronted him after Mania. So until he sees The Rock (and Jacob) 1 on 1 he'll still be a component in this Bloodline story

Back