Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (10/7)

Now that Jimmy is back I think we might be back on track for the original idea

Roman / OG Bloodline and Sami vs New Bloodline

They might just have it be a 4 on 4

I think Cody will dealing with KO / Randy

Got damn i knew it was somebody i was leaving out on the bloodline side lmao idk how i forgot about Sami 😬 you right. Shit will be back on track soon they just gotta wrap things up w/ Jey and Bron then they all should be locked in

Got damn i knew it was somebody i was leaving out on the bloodline side lmao idk how i forgot about Sami 😬 you right. Shit will be back on track soon they just gotta wrap things up w/ Jey and Bron then they all should be locked in
Sami don't need to be in this anymore, keep it strictly family

I can see Jey losing the title back to Bron at Crown Jewel
and Sami is done with Gunther

Its time......

Sami don't need to be in this anymore, keep it strictly family

Sami joining the original Bloodline story gave that shit a shot in the arm and was one of the best things for it if we being fr so its only right. This whole reunion with them coming back together for a face run i feel is about to be even bigger than that. We already seen it with the reaction for Reigns and Jimmy reuniting

Back