Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (10/7)

Why was Miz and Eve Torres teaming up, I don't remember that at all
crazy thing Ryder was over asf during that feud if that is what it was.

i think he was fresh off the feud w/ Kane or somethnig like that trying to protect her n then she turned on him and became one of the biggest heels on the roster for turning on him

crazy to think that shit was like one of the top stories of RAW at the time

They keep circling around but eventually...we gonna get to Punk vs Seth. Now Seth gotta deal with Reed
thats the move for mania i believe.

in the mean time I THINK Punk next opponent gonna be Kross.. cause he kinda hinted at it a few times recently. Mentioning legends coming back and lying about wanting to help talent, mentioning the the devil in his promo and then he had something to say bout Punk attacking ethan page last tuesday on nxt

i dont know how i feel about that either cus we saw how Kross got chewed up going up against Adam Cole on NXT. A feud w/ Punk might make the crowd turn on him even more, especially if promos involved

thats the move for mania i believe.

in the mean time I THINK Punk next opponent gonna be Kross.. cause he kinda hinted at it a few times recently. Mentioning legends coming back and lying about wanting to help talent, mentioning the the devil in his promo and then he had something to say bout Punk attacking ethan page last tuesday on nxt

We’ll get Punk vs Seth at Wrestlemania I’m sure. In the meantime a mini feud with Kross like Seth vs Reed makes perfect sense. Especially when you bring up how Punk was the leader of his own cult like group with the SES.

Back