Welcome To aBlackWeb

She essentially just replaced her lol thought that was a bit much

Action was great. Had a great mix of comedy in it too

Tom just knows how to entertain. Not sure how it's going to be in the 2nd movie with going up against AI. Not having a physical enemy will be different

Saw this Saturday night. Was thoroughly enjoyed with this one plus I had to see that stunt on the big screen.
A lot of scenes dragged on way too long though. The airport scene was tense AF.
The AI shit is creepy too. Especially once it started Ethan those fake routes from Benji.
My main gripe is Gabriel. His motivations and the reason why isn't fully shelled out to me.

All that hype for the bike off the cliff stunt and I barely cared about it in the movie.

Don’t get me wrong, it was dope that he actually did it, but they damn near made a documentary about it, it was so much a part of the pre-release hype, that by the time I actually seen the movie I was over it.

As for the movie itself… highly entertaining but I thought there would be more to it. I know it’s the first part of a two part finale, but you really feel the “incompleteness” unlike say Across the Spiderverse, which is also the first part of a two part narrative that still feels like a whole movie on its own.

And I hate
that they killed off Elsa. They better not make the other chick a new love interest that fast

Yea, unless this makes a killing overseas, this is gonna be a L for Tom Cruise. Not having the same impact as Top Gun: Maverick

Saw this yesterday and idk why this film is taking so many L's financially. This movie to be a part 1 of a 2-part series was better than the Fast X movie that dropped 2 months ago that ended on a cliffhanger. The AI storyline is creepy af. 9/10

Back