Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm all the way in. Might even go to the movies for this... been a good long while since I went. Normally on stream my shit and avoid these threads til I watch it once it drop lol

Tom Cruise is the one of the ballsiest and most dedicated in Hollywood. Ppl talk shit about him because of scientology and that Oprah appearance... I just let his work as an actor do the talking.

Wait that's real? Holy shit

They showed a full trailer of the stunt jump and its filming in IMAX theaters a couple months ago. Was a real "shut up and take my money" moment.

Looking at some of these post in here got me to thinking.......

Tom Cruise really doesn't get the props he deserves as one of the best actors of all time debate. It's kinda strange that his name isn't brought up more

He ain't no Denzel or Daniel Day Lewis but he gave Jackie Chan levels of near-suicidal effort in MI: Fallout. He really learned to fly a helicopter for a year so that he could do the Stagecoach/Raiders of the Lost Ark truck chase stunt on a fucking helicopter. He really broke his leg and kept running and kept it in the film lol. Gotta respect that.

MI7>>>Opp

The IMAX stuff is important because both movies filmed it that way but that's on TC to move the release date around so the movie can breathe

Back