Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miss Fine Wine herself Nia Long is back on the market after ditching that clown Ime Udoka

I don't save em...but you damn sure take pride in scaring the hoes off

Lol @ the irony in your post.

First of all, most of the women on here have been run off by other women.

Either that, or they're just..........."busy"............and don't have time to post like they used to.

2nd of all, the only women who had a problem with me were on the old site.

And when I say women, I'm referring to MsSouthern...........Westie..........and sometimes Kat.

Never had beef with any women over here.

3rd, you're saying I'm scaring all the............."hoes".............off?

Find any post of mine in which I've ever referred to women as bitches or hoes.

I'll wait.

In other words:

DJ Khaled you played yourself new clip.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOO

you a mother fucking lie

Considering some of the things I've admitted to doing, I don't have any reason to lie about anything on here.

Ask @Tayboo .

Even though it's been a while, she's seen me before on Tinychat.

Granted, I was in my 40's back then..........but I didn't look it.

Matter of fact:

@Royal

Next time you're passing through VA for whatever reason, hit me up.

Not even trying to holler or anything, but just tell me how old you'd think I am if you didn't know how old I was.

Lol @ the irony in your post.

First of all, most of the women on here have been run off by other women.

Either that, or they're just..........."busy"............and don't have time to post like they used to.

2nd of all, the only women who had a problem with me were on the old site.

And when I say women, I'm referring to MsSouthern...........Westie..........and sometimes Kat.

Never had beef with any women over here.

3rd, you're saying I'm scaring all the............."hoes".............off?

Find any post of mine in which I've ever referred to women as bitches or hoes.

I'll wait.

In other words:

View attachment 975588

Scaring the hoes is a playful phrase. You take yourself and your gimmick too seriously...but if you wanna do that then I'm sure an elderly man who prides himself on being as ass backwards as possible when it comes to women sure does make it an inviting place. So yeah you really do scare them off. In here talking about a 50 year old woman who is a multi millionaire with a decades long career is somehow a downgrade in life like you about to be walking the red carpet with somebody better.

@Royal

Next time you're passing through VA for whatever reason, hit me up.

Not even trying to holler or anything, but just tell me how old you'd think I am if you didn't know how old I was.

Bolded...

tenor.gif

Scaring the hoes is a playful phrase. You take yourself and your gimmick too seriously...but if you wanna do that then I'm sure an elderly man who prides himself on being as ass backwards as possible when it comes to women sure does make it an inviting place. So yeah you really do scare them off. In here talking about a 50 year old woman who is a multi millionaire with a decades long career is somehow a downgrade in life like you about to be walking the red carpet with somebody better.

And you're in here caping for a woman who probably wouldn't even acknowledge you if you tried to have a conversation with her.

50 and Sean clip.gif

Make that make sense.

Back