Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miss Fine Wine herself Nia Long is back on the market after ditching that clown Ime Udoka

I'll be 53 tomorrow though.

I'm not what I was in my 20's either.

However, according to most, I still look like I'm in my 30's.

View attachment 975210
shaq-face-3.jpg

Happy bday 🤗

Maybe if dudes didn't just narrow down success to athlete, rapper or entertainer you would see something different.
Yea, but as we know most of what everything a dude choose to do is usually to attract a woman. If women as a rule chose men differently that would help.

Actually, I think he's a little bit below her class.

Dude was basically a journeyman basketball player.

Usually, women like her choose someone who's higher on the food chain than they are.

So, credit to her for quote/unquote..........."dating down"..............I suppose.
That's what i'm touching on. It's a mild version of dating down to me if that. Maybe i'm not giving enough credit, but if you gonna date down then date down. She's a woman. There's not enough status in the world to go along with that.

That's what i'm touching on. It's a mild version of dating down to me if that. Maybe i'm not giving enough credit, but if you gonna date down then date down. She's a woman. There's not enough status in the world to go along with that.

All true.

Even though she dated down...........she still stayed within the athlete/entertainer/celebrity circle.

So, it's a different kind of dating down.

Seems like she's thinking that, if she can't get a top tier NBA athlete, she'd.........."settle"..........for anyone who was just part of the NBA.

No matter how low on the totem pole they are.

Funny thing is, in her eyes..........she probably doesn't see that as dating down at all.

Yea, but as we know most of what everything a dude choose to do is usually to attract a woman. If women as a rule chose men differently that would help.

All true.

Even though she dated down...........she still stayed within the athlete/entertainer/celebrity circle.

So, it's a different kind of dating down.

Seems like she's thinking that, if she can't get a top tier NBA athlete, she'd.........."settle"..........for anyone who was just part of the NBA.

No matter how low on the totem pole they are.

Funny thing is, in her eyes..........she probably doesn't see that as dating down at all.

ee2d8e2a-4db7-482b-82b4-d76cd89e2f4d_text.gif

Back