Welcome To aBlackWeb

Miss Fine Wine herself Nia Long is back on the market after ditching that clown Ime Udoka

Nobody knew who this nigga was before nia long
His profile might’ve not be all that huge before her but I still get the impression his title and him being in sports was a major factor in the first place. And the reason women choose men that fall in these categories is to impress their peers, instead of simply picking someone they truly like and that’s good for their soul overall.

His profile might’ve not be all that huge before her but I still get the impression his title and him being in sports was a major factor in the first place. And the reason women choose men that fall in these categories is to impress their peers, instead of simply picking someone they truly like and that’s good for their soul overall.
Fam you talkin like Nia Long is the avg woman. Your next door neighbor or some shit. She's not. She's a famous entertainer. You holding it against her for choosing a nigga within her class/status level. They was quietly together for over a decade. Until now, his character wasn't in question and there wasn't any indication he was gon fuck his boss's wife. These niggas that work at Applebee's will cheat on you too lollll

Fam you talkin like Nia Long is the avg woman. Your next door neighbor or some shit. She's not. She's a famous entertainer. You holding it against her for choosing a nigga within her class/status level. They was quietly together for over a decade. Until now, his character wasn't in question and there wasn't any indication he was gon fuck his boss's wife. These niggas that work at Applebee's will cheat on you too lollll
Lol I was gonna say she coulda chose a preacher. but nah I understand it’s “NIA LONG 🤩

Preachers be the worst onesssss
Every preacher ain't this dude:

images

alright i'm done

The lies niggas tell themselves about the choices of women they'd never get within 100 feet of are always hilarious. "I'd have a shot too but she only like ball players"...

Didn't one of them Black actresses get married to a regular ass dude with a regular ass job after meeting on one of them dating apps??? I seem to remember this being a discussion either on the IC or in the early days here.

Didn't one of them Black actresses get married to a regular ass dude with a regular ass job after meeting on one of them dating apps??? I seem to remember this being a discussion either on the IC or in the early days here.

Essence atkins

essence-atkins2.jpg

They're no longer together anymore but have 1 kid and she's now 50! @Wikipedia

The lies niggas tell themselves about the choices of women they'd never get within 100 feet of are always hilarious. "I'd have a shot too but she only like ball players"...
Yea I don’t know who thinks like this? I guess let’s overlook the made up, non typical example for the sake of your point though.

It’s not like these aren’t observable trends in the media and also in the experience of anyone actually dating IRL.

Actually, I think he's a little bit below her class.

Dude was basically a journeyman basketball player.

Usually, women like her choose someone who's higher on the food chain than they are.

So, credit to her for quote/unquote..........."dating down"..............I suppose.

I am going to be smashing Nia after she bring me some of that food you bought. Make sure to throw in some extra biscuits

Russell Westbrook laughing.gif

lol @ you basically saying he was just gonna be taking her to Red Lobster.

Biden laughing.gif

Reminds me of when Pico cussed me out for telling her I'd take her to Outback.

Something along the lines of:

"FOH nigga, do I look like some Outback eating bitch to you?"

Busta Rhymes laughing.gif

Back