Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finished. So the Kansas city dude is btk. I wasnt sure if they were the same ppl or not cuz the BSU was already naming him and looking into his crimes and the kansas city dude hadn't acted yet.

I didnt know much about the atlanta child murders before this...just that it was unsolved and they caught was believed to not be the killer. But you see exactly why the whole thing was a mess.

They ain't give me enough dr carr second half of the season. Stuff with her gf was kinda boring but I got the purpose it served. Hopefully she get a better storyline next season.

Avoiding reading any posts in here just finished season 1 this is a real good show im drawn in beginning to end.

I see holden turning into something deranged. Everyone seems to be at his throat n the only time he feels a connection is when hes sitting with these serial killers. Literally nothing else in his life is stable.

If he does kill i feel like his ol lady is gonna get the ax.

Avoiding reading any posts in here just finished season 1 this is a real good show im drawn in beginning to end.

I see holden turning into something deranged. Everyone seems to be at his throat n the only time he feels a connection is when hes sitting with these serial killers. Literally nothing else in his life is stable.

If he does kill i feel like his ol lady is gonna get the ax.
That shit with Kemper at the end had me on edge

I felt Holdens anxiety

Season 2 was even better than season 1 and I loved season 1. I didn't know anything about the Atlanta killer so that was brand new to me. The actor Damon Herriman who played Charles Manson. That was scary how much he looked like Manson. At first I thought it was Manson lol. I know it's the same actor who played Manson in Once upon a time in Hollywood but this was even better.

They better hurry up and release season 3 as soon as possible.

I'm taking my time with season i just finished ep 4. I knew the son was gonna be a problem cuz they showed him peeing himself and he seemed a lil old for that.

If yall are into true crime and criminal psychology and all that, there's a theory called the Macdonald Triad which predicts violent tendencies. It's bed wetting past a certain age, fire-setting and animal cruelty and if you have all 3 or at least 2, you more than likely gon be a serial killer lol.

2 out of 3 traits

I'm taking my time with season i just finished ep 4. I knew the son was gonna be a problem cuz they showed him peeing himself and he seemed a lil old for that.

If yall are into true crime and criminal psychology and all that, there's a theory called the Macdonald Triad which predicts violent tendencies. It's bed wetting past a certain age, fire-setting and animal cruelty and if you have all 3 or at least 2, you more than likely gon be a serial killer lol.

Past what age?? I was bed wetting when I was 6 years old and I used to swing my pet kitten around by his tail......Could I be a potential serial killer??? lol

Really really good season. This show is super solid show.

I knew I heard Wayne Williams name when I heard
"Be aware, Wayne Williams was out there, but we ain't care
Kids was gettin' stabbed and ditched out there too busy playin'"

Lil Fate on Growing Pains.

Season 2 was even better than season 1 and I loved season 1. I didn't know anything about the Atlanta killer so that was brand new to me. The actor Damon Herriman who played Charles Manson. That was scary how much he looked like Manson. At first I thought it was Manson lol. I know it's the same actor who played Manson in Once upon a time in Hollywood but this was even better.

They better hurry up and release season 3 as soon as possible.

The casting for Mason and Wayne was flawless.

Fucc'd up about Atlanta how they only charged that muthafucca for the 2 adult killings...but the cases for ALL 29 child killings are still unsolved.

Great season. Tench's wife a bitch for leaving like that, she could've at least called his ass before she emptied the crib.

I also 100 percent believe Williams killed those kids. Muthafucka was a super coon that hated his own skin due to his lack of success. He made no money with his "talent search" and still continued to do it despite no success. Not to mention the sketch of him was dead on. He did a good job not leaving any physical evidence at the crime scenes but all the pieces point to him committing those murders. Nonetheless I feel bad for all the families that never got any closure for the deaths of their children. With the case being reopened hopefully there will be convictions for the murders of the 29 children.

Back