Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
1708217628719.png

How do we get ahead of crazy if we don’t know how crazy thinks? Two FBI agents (Jonathan Groff & Holt McCallany) set out on a sinister investigative odyssey to discover the brutal answers.

dropped today...hell yea

this what im watching tonight

*Psychopaths are convinced there is nothing wrong with them.

And nobody gives a goddamn unless they go Criminal.

:( Just Sayin..

I agree episode 1 was a bit slow but it's definitely something I'd want to finish out. Will probably watch again this weekend.

Well I'm about to start it back up. I was fighting a nap and lost but I wouldn't say it was boring. Usually shows like this take an episode or two to establish characters and plot

I'm all in with this show its good af to me. I'm on ep 4

I'm digging how it marries the two worlds of thought of "we need to try to understand these people and not treat em as monsters to get em to open up" vs "they're monsters, that's all that needs to be understood and we should treat em as what they are"

Well if you giving it the thumbs up then I know I'ma fuck with it for sure

Soooo...I got 1 episode left and it had me thinking...statistically speaking, most serial killers are (white) men. So I looked up if there are any that are women...there weren't many but most of them killed kids/the elderly, their husbands or had an accomplice. And if the victims were random it was usually other women/girls they killed.

Aileen wuornos was the only woman I found that specifically targeted men. Ima probly end up on some kinda watch list for this but I'm interested in what a female serial killer that targets victims like that would look like again.

Interestingly enough I like this premise.

I'll watch right after voltron

Episode 2 was great I enjoyed it I'm all

6pG9auZ_zps4sdoi9hp.gif

Soooo...I got 1 episode left and it had me thinking...statistically speaking, most serial killers are (white) men. So I looked up if there are any that are women...there weren't many but most of them killed kids/the elderly, their husbands or had an accomplice. And if the victims were random it was usually other women/girls they killed.

Aileen wuornos was the only woman I found that specifically targeted men. Ima probly end up on some kinda watch list for this but I'm interested in what a female serial killer that targets victims like that would look like again.

damn, never thought about it like this

but why do you think the overwhelming majority are white men?

what is it about them that triggers them?

damn, never thought about it like this

but why do you think the overwhelming majority are white men?

what is it about them that triggers them?
Well the ones on the show had it tied back to some childhood trauma with their mothers....which made me think why don't people with daddy issues flip out like that...

But in my uninformed opinion, I think it has something to do with society in the case of white men...like white men are the dominant group so white men in general feel entitled to things they think they should own/have dominance over - which happened to be women and women's sexuality in these cases.

To that point, we really don't have any nonwhite serial killers like that either. It's almost exclusively whites...

You see it manifesting now with all this alt-right shit of white men feeling like they are owed a bigger piece of the pie strictly off their whiteness.

Back