tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o5_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o6_r2_400.gifv

tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o3_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o4_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o7_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o8_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o9_r2_400.gifv
tumblr_puuz5949e11qlbkc5o10_r2_400.gifv

Seems like Mindhunter is done at Netflix . This is a damn shame because I loved the show, one of my favorite shows. I thought season 2 was even better than the first one so I was really looking forward to season 3.

Mindhunter is Likely Done at Netflix, David Fincher Confirms
Mindhunter director David Fincher has confirmed that Netflix won’t be moving forward with new seasons of the “expensive” show any time soon
Mindhunter-Season-3-Canceled.jpg

Yeah its not a definitive cancelation. Fincher Is just saying if he does it, it won't be for awhile. Finchers got so much on his plate already and while mindhunter has a solid following, it doesn't get the mass appeal it should have so it isn't going to be high on the priority list.

I guarantee you this show will get a third season. Fincher wants more money and wants the third season to be big like how Breaking Bad and Ozark are. I assure you they will come to an agreement within 3 years.

I dont kno why you are so confident a 3rd season will get made?

There is nothing that indicates it will get done.

Big like bb and ozark? Are you talking about popularity/viewership? Cuz mindhunter is nowhere near a popular as those shows. Mindhunter is more a niche show, while bb is prolly one of the top 10-15 shows of alltime.

Your post is very confusing

The show has a following online and is very well written and well acted. David sounds like he wants more money because he probably thinks it has the same potential as BB or Ozark (even if it doesn't). With those things, fan service and the actors willing to reprise roles there's no way they end this at season 2. There will be a third season.

lol come on bruh. How many tv shows in tv history have had a strong online followings and were well written, yet still were canceled or not renewed? Many....Mindhunter aint special

Back