Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Millennials Unluckiest Generation Ever?

Millenials aren't whiny so much as we have more public space to voice our discontent with shit i.e. Social media, versus any previous generation.
Nah, they're whiny as hell. About everything. previous generations actually did things...millennials just whine or tweet about them for the most part.

Nah, they're whiny as hell. About everything. previous generations actually did things...millennials just whine or tweet about them for the most part.

Who do you think is the biggest push for the BLM? How many cases of open racism have our tweet brethen exposed and made results happen with their "whining". I'm not saying previous generations didn't get things accomplished but lets not make this a debate of who did more. Just put some respect on name before dismissing an entire generation.

Who do you think is the biggest push for the BLM? How many cases of open racism have our tweet brethen exposed and made results happen with their "whining". I'm not saying previous generations didn't get things accomplished but lets not make this a debate of who did more. Just put some respect on name before dismissing an entire generation.
Facts.

The biggest base and majority of the organizers behind the current movement consists of millenials

like I said in a previous post...the reason this massive wave of social change is happening is because of the conditions and millennials bearing the brunt of the bullshit

How many cases of racism your tweets exposed? lol

These tweets don't mean a damn thing. There is no debate to be had because millennials don't do much other than whine. They don't vote, don't organize, and BLM takes in millions and has done what exactly? Yall think you're the only generation to face racism when it's FAR easier now than even 15-20 years ago.

Facts.

The biggest base and majority of the organizers behind the current movement consists of millenials

like I said in a previous post...the reason this massive wave of social change is happening is because of the conditions and millennials bearing the brunt of the bullshit
The people actually making changes are gen Xers and Boomers. Millienials are on twitter and social media. Your generation doesn't vote, doesn't invest, doesn't own, and half of you still living at home. In 2016 & 2018 you were no shows. in 2020 yall couldn't even get Bernie to match his 2016 success. We know Miliienials won't show up in the fall either so again it's up to other generations to actually make a change and not just tweet about it.

Not tryin to hate, but sick of milliienial nonsense

How many cases of racism your tweets exposed? lol

These tweets don't mean a damn thing. There is no debate to be had because millennials don't do much other than whine. They don't vote, don't organize, and BLM takes in millions and has done what exactly? Yall think you're the only generation to face racism when it's FAR easier now than even 15-20 years ago.

BLM ain't even what they claim to be on face bruh. It's some lgbtq shit funded by Soros. Ain't if you can't see things done been on a steady decline the last 15-20 years your blind bro.

The people actually making changes are gen Xers and Boomers. Millienials are on twitter and social media. Your generation doesn't vote, doesn't invest, doesn't own, and half of you still living at home. In 2016 & 2018 you were no shows. in 2020 yall couldn't even get Bernie to match his 2016 success. We know Miliienials won't show up in the fall either so again it's up to other generations to actually make a change and not just tweet about it.

Not tryin to hate, but sick of milliienial nonsense

Well Iike half are living at home due to raw deal we was given lol. And I won't be voting come Fall either. How long people gonna keep picking two sides of the same shit coin before the charades is stopped. Niggas have been having the same issues and complaining about the same shit for over 40 years and people still pumping that voting shit. Shit how many presidents is that? How many we done been thru?

lol aside from slavery, the children's crusade, jim crow and whatever... little kids used to have to work in coal mines until they died. In fact right now there's a kid somewhere making Nikes that never even knew what the fuck a millennial was.

Most entitled and whiny generation ever? Sure I'll give them that.

Imagine being a kid during the bubonic plague, whooping cough, polio, the black death and whatever else and being like "poor me - now I can't go to spring break".

BLM ain't even what they claim to be on face bruh. It's some lgbtq shit funded by Soros. Ain't if you can't see things done been on a steady decline the last 15-20 years your blind bro.

LOL. You learn all your shit from memes I just know it. There are these buildings called libraries. They're free and you should take advantage of that shit.

lol aside from slavery, the children's crusade, jim crow and whatever... little kids used to have to work in coal mines until they died. In fact right now there's a kid somewhere making Nikes that never even knew what the fuck a millennial was.

Imagine being a kid during the bubonic plague, whooping cough, polio, the black death and whatever else and being like "poor me - now I can't go to spring break".
Facts.

LOL. You learn all your shit from memes I just know it. There are these buildings called libraries. They're free and you should take advantage of that shit.

I can tell your a dumb ass nigga that's just believes what ever these motherfuckers tell you on face value. I done read and forgotten more from books than your ass done read your whole life.

The internet is every where now you hear more voices. The generation that grew up with the Internet.

I can only speak for the UK most previous generations were able to afford a house on a retail salary. Now you can't buy a house alone unless you earn 50k.

The average wage in London is 25k a year but to be able to live comfortable in London you need to earn 45k a year I would argue that's not enough.

The bank of mum and dad is the biggest loan providers to help millennials get housing.

Now if we look at the race affect most our parents were denied the opportunity to buy housing due to people refusing to offer jobs and no blacks no dogs no Irish. So most black parents in London are renting or on their first property so there no generation wealth to help. But they were able to rent a property alone or live alone if they found somewhere that's almost impossible for black millennials.

London has one the most expensive public transports systems in the world with a monthly travel pass costing £150. That's cheap depending on your zone

Please remember the average salary is 25k a year. And the gig economy means their jobs are not secure. And studip uni fees to land a job that doesn't pay great I think the way the economy works they should be whiny

The internet is every where now you hear more voices. The generation that grew up with the Internet.

I can only speak for the UK most previous generations were able to afford a house on a retail salary. Now you can't buy a house alone unless you earn 50k.

The average wage in London is 25k a year but to be able to live comfortable in London you need to earn 45k a year I would argue that's not enough.

The bank of mum and dad is the biggest loan providers to help millennials get housing.

Now if we look at the race affect most our parents were denied the opportunity to buy housing due to people refusing to offer jobs and no blacks no dogs no Irish. So most black parents in London are renting or on their first property so there no generation wealth to help. But they were able to rent a property alone or live alone if they found somewhere that's almost impossible for black millennials.

London has one the most expensive public transports systems in the world with a monthly travel pass costing £150. That's cheap depending on your zone

Please remember the average salary is 25k a year. And the gig economy means their jobs are not secure. And studip uni fees to land a job that doesn't pay great I think the way the economy works they should be whiny
Pretty much the same in the US

the numbers all show we make less although we are the most educated.

meanwhile cost of housing and goods and services have skyrocketed

that bullshit these niggas talking about whining is nonsense.

Ol back in my day we had to walk 20miles in snow ass niggas

ol when I was kid you could get a soda and a snack cake for a nickle ass niggas

tenor.gif

Back