Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Say They Only Bathe Their Kids When 'You Can See the Dirt on Them'

Gonna play devils advocate but I saw a real life medical doctor recently say that you don’t need to bath everyday because of what it does to you skin unless you stink or work out.

Gonna play devils advocate but I saw a real life medical doctor recently say that you don’t need to bath everyday because of what it does to you skin unless you stink or work out.

& sum of those same Docs are less likely to prescribe pain meds to black patients cuz they feel we have a higher tolerance/threshold for pain

also why they over prescribe pain meds to white patients which has helped lead to this "opioid crisis" they're currently in

To be honest it's kind of true. Your not supposed to be washing your natural oils away daily......but fuck it I still do. I hate the feeling of my skin if I skip a day to shower, I legit feel uncomfortable.

To be honest it's kind of true. Your not supposed to be washing your natural oils away daily......but fuck it I still do. I hate the feeling of my skin if I skip a day to shower, I legit feel uncomfortable.
I can see it if you not doing anything. But to legit go out in the world in a pandemic and come home and get in the bed without washing....hell nah.

Like the best resistance we have is soap and water. And mfs flat out refusing. Lol

Was he white? Disgusting

Fucking disgusting.

Sounds like they are extremely sedentary.

No way they live active lifestyles and doing this shit.

Lazy.

White ppl wild af. Will wash they hair everyday but not they ass. Nasty mfs.

They got so many excuses for why they dont bathe properly. "Soap everyday strips you of natural oils"....that's wtf cocoa butter is for, snow roach.
"A washcloth or loofah dries your skin so I just use my hand"....again, body butter/lotion....but then they'll hit you with "lotion clogs your pores"...

tenor.gif

The commitment to being dirty AND ashy is unparalleled. Just in the bed crusty. And you know they don't wash they sheets regularly either.

:tuh:

1628429792554.png

Back