Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mike Tyson Serving Speed Knots On Jet Blue Flight

Will and Mike and everyone else know that if you throw hands in public there may be consequences- but we accept those consequences gladly. Mike did nothing wrong here - Will made his choice and while I disagree with it I understand. I do not under stand why Chris just took that slap - sorry but to quote redman...time for some action...if someone slaps you

Provoking ppl needs to be some kinda crime or if you try to sue ppl for reacting, your case should be immediately dropped. Why is Mike in the wrong. That clown should lose the privilege to fly for a few yrs since he dont know how to act on planes.

Will and Mike and everyone else know that if you throw hands in public there may be consequences- but we accept those consequences gladly. Mike did nothing wrong here - Will made his choice and while I disagree with it I understand. I do not under stand why Chris just took that slap - sorry but to quote redman...time for some action...if someone slaps you

Chris is not a fighter and is apparently well known in Hollywood to be someone who doesn't like violence, which is probably part of the reason Will chose him to go off on.

Chris did the right thing though. Even if he was going to retaliate, that wasn't the place to do it. There's no reason that he should have thrown away his career and rep cause Will did. He could have caught Will of stage at some point and settled shit.

Agreed that Mike didn't do anything wrong.

Chris is not a fighter and is apparently well known in Hollywood to be someone who doesn't like violence, which is probably part of the reason Will chose him to go off on.

Chris did the right thing though. Even if he was going to retaliate, that wasn't the place to do it. There's no reason that he should have thrown away his career and rep cause Will did. He could have caught Will of stage at some point and settled shit.

Agreed that Mike didn't do anything wrong.
Sometimes you gotta slap someone or beat someone down… thems the rules- chris can’t go the whole night not addressing that honestly- dude slapped you still in the building in dress shoes? Helllll naw…

Even if chris stunned and let’s the original slide - man code requires chris to address it if they ever see each other back stage

it’s better to get beat up trying than taking that L and sitting on it all night.

That’s asking too much of chris or any man

Mike def rich enough to fly private if he wants to. Commercial is jus more convenient (except when this goes down)

I know ppl who def are not as rich as Mike w (small) private jets

Pretty sure i heard Lil Duval owns 2 private planes

The way to make it work is to lease it out when u aren't using it so its always making money. Rich ppl basically got an uber app for private planes to catch last min at reduced rates.

Need a pilot too... or learn how fly ur own thats what Duval do i think

Back