Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mike Tyson Serving Speed Knots On Jet Blue Flight

Or atleast fly 1st class, maybe that was 1st class idk

tbh, i dont think mike is actually that rich. Flyin private all the time is expensive.
Mike def rich enough to fly private if he wants to. Commercial is jus more convenient (except when this goes down)

I know ppl who def are not as rich as Mike w (small) private jets

Pretty sure i heard Lil Duval owns 2 private planes

The way to make it work is to lease it out when u aren't using it so its always making money. Rich ppl basically got an uber app for private planes to catch last min at reduced rates.

Need a pilot too... or learn how fly ur own thats what Duval do i think

Mike def rich enough to fly private if he wants to. Commercial is jus more convenient (except when this goes down)

The way to make it work is to lease it out when u aren't using it so its always making money. Rich ppl basically got an uber app for private planes to catch last min at reduced rates.

Let me find out Duval on his Franklyn Saint shit

Bruh I didn't get that 420 high on 420....

It was today.....I had a high ass epiphany that the B in NTB stood for battery...

So let's say you get on a plane and hear... "This is your pilot Lil' Duval speaking..."

What's your next move?

Met Mike at the Mirage in Vegas...he was nice as shit let us buy him a drink then spint off on us

I would not even imagine getting him to a point to swing

CACs will be CACs Mike isnā€™t automatically in the wrong dir ppl to think he ll be giving up money though we need to hear the full story

i met Mike and got an autograph and a photo with him in Caesarā€™s Palace in Vegas also. super nice guy.

Dude was being a jerk and got what he asked for. The fact that Mike put up with as much as the video showed is impressive to me.

Back