Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused of Raping A Woman At L.A. Party

Idk how it works in LA, but im pretty sure her wanting a payout doesnt mean dude is gonna escape criminal charges just cause she wants a payout.

She got a rape kit and filed a charge to the police. If the investigation proves its him, her getting a payout doesnt mean she wont get justice. Theres likely gonna be a criminal case which ends up with him doing time, and a civil suit where she gets paid.

If any of this is proven that is

Rape kit really don’t mean it’s rape though

Rape is hard to prove.

But her story with all accounts should have the dude back up her claims

And further acting like the money does not matter? Who paying for trauma insurance? Who paying for any medical issues from being raped? This isn’t some simple shit here. Sion saying dude can be a target and he can have anybody has nothing to do with rape. Rape ain’t just about sex. Darren Sharper raped multiple women and he was also rich and famous.

This thread is weird for all the wrong reasons...
I'm outta here

why bro fully explain? Because you’re on this thing where her wanting a civil suit means she don’t want justice. Knowing that you worked with victims you should know how hard that shit can be to prove in court against somebody with money.

why bro fully explain? Because you’re on this thing where her wanting a civil suit means she don’t want justice. Knowing that you worked with victims you should know how hard that shit can be to prove in court against somebody with money.
i think what i was saying got mixed up....im about getting dudes off the streets if he did this.

thats how i started this off. i dont really care about the civil suit...i just dont think go after the loot and let him walk by not cooperating if they need her testimony.

hope that clears it up.

Bruh, these celebrities got all this money and influence and none of them have come up with a consent app for phones. I'm about to make one and start marketing it to these dudes. Once a nigga got that, if he still getting accused of rape

giphy.gif

Bruh, these celebrities got all this money and influence and none of them have come up with a consent app for phones. I'm about to make one and start marketing it to these dudes. Once a nigga got that, if he still getting accused of rape

giphy.gif

I mean a 5 sec video would suffice...and all phones already have video recording

giphy.gif
I mean a 5 sec video would suffice...and all phones already have video recording

Consent can be rescinded at any point though.

giphy.gif
Consent can be rescinded at any point though.

Already have that kinda App and i heard about people making more, but like @Mister said, they could rescind what they say after the fact. Could easily say they were threated and were forced to sign or make the video.

At this point in time where you're career can be fucked by baseless accusations from strangers, if you not moving different, I dont feel that bad for you. Need to start making sure security is everywhere with them and has a body cam with them. And also stop fucking randoms, you thirsty ass niggas.

giphy.gif
Great idea but they can still say no once pentratiom starts......One stroke after the no and we back to square one.

Already have that kinda App and i heard about people making more, but like @Mister said, they could rescind what they say after the fact. Could easily say they were threated and were forced to sign or make the video.

At this point in time where you're career can be fucked by baseless accusations from strangers, if you not moving different, I dont feel that bad for you. Need to start making sure security is everywhere with them and has a body cam with them. And also stop fucking randoms, you thirsty ass niggas.

Great idea but they can still say no once pentratiom starts......One stroke after the no and we back to square one.

Let's be real, chicks can make accusations, but it's hard to get convictions for rape. It's going to be damn near impossible for a chick to claim that two strokes in she had a change of hard when 5 mins earlier she was on a video bubbly and raring to go. Any chick that claims she was raped after consenting on video is probably credible.

wtf?

nigga......its about justice...just becuase i got loot dont mean i would want someone to place loot about getting a nigga off the streets that does fuck shit.

you taking some sort of crazy shots bruh?

yea ...you got me f'ed up.

anyway.....im talking about her going to trial.....thats what i mean by putting him away. using her testimony. all im asking for.
Yea.....you lost

Back