Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused of Raping A Woman At L.A. Party

Everyone wanna pretend to be Superman on the Internet lol

If shorty chooses to go the civil route, so be it. As Cellar said, her job isn't to prevent someone from continuing to commit heinous acts, that's your local police job

She did her job by speaking out to begin with

Last edited:
nah.....i dont see it that way. if a nigga did something.....that person needs to be put away. how we gonna be mad if someone because a rich repeated rapist?

Hmm. Who do we know that fits that description?

tenor.gif

What about drug dealers do you tell the police about them?
not hurting me and you already know how i feel about drug dealers but its plenty of people who defend them. so maybe you should ask them. its plent y of people on here who will say they are doing what they need to do to eat and the system is set up to make them sell drugs.

we can keep going around in this circle.....so i guess if someone touches a child its cool as long as you get money out of it?

cmon....im not about to keep doing this.

Ummmm if someone is raped wouldn't you want them in jail first? Get charged, trial, etc. Then after that do the civil suit. Why do the civil suit first? That tells me hey I just want money. It paints a grey area if it really was rape. That's a strong accusation. Once you get labeled that guilty or not, in today's world it's not a good look.

Ummmm if someone is raped wouldn't you want them in jail first? Get charged, trial, etc. Then after that do the civil suit. Why do the civil suit first? That tells me hey I just want money. It paints a grey area if it really was rape. That's a strong accusation. Once you get labeled that guilty or not, in today's world it's not a good look.

That's your ignorance.

If I had a choice between a payout and a trial which may or may not end up in a conviction I pick the payout every time.

She went to the hospital the same day and the police were then notified. Is she supposed to go slap the cuffs on him herself?

not hurting me and you already know how i feel about drug dealers but its plenty of people who defend them. so maybe you should ask them. its plent y of people on here who will say they are doing what they need to do to eat and the system is set up to make them sell drugs.

we can keep going around in this circle.....so i guess if someone touches a child its cool as long as you get money out of it?

cmon....im not about to keep doing this.

This is so silly and it's clear you're not understandin' what I'm sayin'.

No one said the payout vindicates criminals. Its about the victims and their wellbeing and life after the fact.

No one said the payout vindicates criminals. Its about the victims and their wellbeing and life after the fact.
what if the person doesnt have money?
what if she finds out the migos are really broke?

should she just let it go? cuz now aint no money in it for her.

Yeah most women who are raped try to move on with their lives without the courts or police gettin' involved. Her attacker happens to be rich so why not get some

Nah. The question is valid. And you didn't answer.

This what happens when you twist ya neck to make hoe ass points.

Yeah most women who are raped try to move on with their lives without the courts or police gettin' involved. Her attacker happens to be rich so why not get some

Still dodging the questions.

Nah. The question is valid. And you didn't answer.

This what happens when you twist ya neck to make hoe ass points.

Still dodging the questions.

I did answer.

I said it was stupid because no one here is sayin' takin' money from your attacker vindicates their crimes.

Takeoff would still be a rapist if he paid her off so this "so you're sayin' it's cool" is a silly red herring

I did answer.

I said it was stupid because no one here is sayin' takin' money from your attacker vindicates their crimes.

Takeoff would still be a rapist if he paid her off so this "so you're sayin' it's cool" is a silly red herring

No one said taking the money vindicates the crimes.

He asked you if a child got touched would you take the money. Would you apply that same logic?

Back