Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused of Raping A Woman At L.A. Party

No one said taking the money vindicates the crimes.

He asked you if a child got touched would you take the money. Would you apply that same logic?

Difficult for me to say coz if I were a child I'd have no choice in whether or not we go to court but yes the same logic applies

Last edited:
If he guilty, tap his pockets first. It gives him less resources for a criminal trial

If she lying, sit her down for 24mons at least
thats depending on if she wins the civil.....if she doesnt then why go thru it and he still walking around.

thats depending on if she wins the civil.....if she doesnt then why go thru it and he still walking around.
Her job isnt to put him away bruh

If he still walking around then it means either he innocent or local law enforcement and prosecutors are incompetent

Either way, she done her duty until it's time to be called up for the trial

Very surprised that you of all ppl would be telling her not to secure a bag

Her job isnt to put him away bruh

If he still walking around then it means either he innocent or local law enforcement and prosecutors are incompetent

Either way, she done her duty until it's time to be called up for the trial

Very surprised that you of all ppl would be telling her not to secure a bag
wtf?

nigga......its about justice...just becuase i got loot dont mean i would want someone to place loot about getting a nigga off the streets that does fuck shit.

you taking some sort of crazy shots bruh?

yea ...you got me f'ed up.

anyway.....im talking about her going to trial.....thats what i mean by putting him away. using her testimony. all im asking for.

right.....

i would be mad as fuck God forbid something happened to my daughter because the chick that could have put the dude away was walking around enjoying the fruits of a crime.

y’all acting like its been East for rape victims to prove they have actually been raped. It’s documented openly we literally seen it happen. It’s not on a victim to put themselves out there especially when it’s shown they don’t always get justice. Where is the responsibility for the justice system?

Idk how it works in LA, but im pretty sure her wanting a payout doesnt mean dude is gonna escape criminal charges just cause she wants a payout.

She got a rape kit and filed a charge to the police. If the investigation proves its him, her getting a payout doesnt mean she wont get justice. Theres likely gonna be a criminal case which ends up with him doing time, and a civil suit where she gets paid.

If any of this is proven that is

She went to the hospital the same day and the police were then notified. Is she supposed to go slap the cuffs on him herself?

like these miggas want her to go directly to the DA herself? Isn’t it up to the state anyway to charge him with rape? Which is what they are investigating for? What more do these niggas want.

Back