Welcome To aBlackWeb

Microphone Check 🎤 ✅️

Latinos are like...

okay you got Steph Curry right, who shoots the ball from really far away right..

Latinos are like a 5-year-old kid who whose first game ever was a Warriors game. Now wants to be just like Steph Curry and he starts by shooting the ball from as far away as he can. And that's all he does. No learning how to shoot, no shooting mechanics, no drills, no nothing, just reckless shooting that never comes close to the mark

That's how Latinos are when it comes to black people in general, not only hip hop

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Say it!

My question is how tf are they so narrow-minded as a culture? I mean I'm not seeing any Mexicans approach the subject with respect. It's all hostile energy
I'm wondering why would they feel they have any ownership over hip-hop or even apart of it. Especially with the politics on the west coast. There's no African Americans or any black people having any arguments about being a part of Mariachi culture.

@Inori from Bermuda: it doesn't matter who the first mf to pop lock was

Puerto Ricans:

Not one black mf in there! I guess that doesn't matter tho...

I will say black folks did abandon breakdancing. We gave it to Puerto Ricans and let them have it but that doesn't mean they have right to erase us from history

If the original BLACK breakdancing Pioneers aren't honored or at least mentioned a bomb should drop on that building

Back