Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael che tells DaBaby "i got you bruh."

plus you cant be for women and championing cosby and kelly

makes no sense

There you go!

Stop the bullshit race

In terms of Cosby I said "if 30 women accuse u of rape. Odds are you are a rapist." He jus used his wealth n power to gain the system

I never said kells didnt sexually abuse lil girls, that's a fact. We all know this. I literally watched him piss on a child. That DOES NOT change the fact that he makes dope music.

You jus get butt hurt when ppl dont 100% say the exact same shit YOU AGREE w....and that's common knowledge round here.

Stop lyin on my name.

There you go!

Stop the bullshit race

In terms of Cosby I said "if 30 women accuse u of rape. Odds are you are a rapist." He jus used his wealth n power to gain the system

I never said kells didnt sexually abuse lil girls, that's a fact. We all know this. I literally watched him piss on a child. That DOES NOT change the fact that he makes dope music.

You jus get butt hurt when ppl dont 100% say the exact same shit YOU AGREE w....and that's common knowledge round here.

Stop lyin on my name.

thanks for only proving what i said

you dont really care about women

why you had to take the scenic route? idk

you see it.

Also white liberals with platforms:

"Kobe Bryant, former star of the Los Angeles Niggers..."

"I heard nakers" "she said nakers" "i believe her"
Ultra liberal white women and feminine liberal males should not speak on anything black related. The women are just trying to make their republican parents mad and the males just trying to be cozy to the women. Kick rocks

So he either got hacked OR the toll of having to filter his comedy through cac lenses has finally caught up to him. Ive seen his stuff, Its a balancing act of trying maintain his black integrity and be a cross over comedian. Those jokes are teetering the coon line... if he really said all that fuck em. Like bruh said, he's mid af

Back