Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael che tells DaBaby "i got you bruh."

My guess is NBC will keep quiet and ride this out.

But HBO will prolly put out a statement like "we are disturbed and disappointed by Mr. Che's comments. We at HBO support the LGTBQ+ community 100%. We are currently re evaluating our business relationship with Mr. Che."

And if that doesn't temporarily ease the pressure, I wouldnt be surprised if they remove his show from their streaming service.

What does the lbgqt community have to do with it?

My guess is he’s taking a shot at cancel culture as a whole.

Not sure if the Nassar joke was the way to do it, but the “black don’t crack” joke was pretty funny.

My guess is he’s taking a shot at cancel culture as a whole.

Not sure if the Nassar joke was the way to do it, but the “black don’t crack” joke was pretty funny.

idk bruh.

I think different. I'm in that "protect blk women at all costs" camp. That wasn't cool imo. It made me cringe. We must protect our women.

idk bruh.

I think different. I'm in that "protect blk women at all costs" camp. That wasn't cool imo. It made me cringe. We must protect our women.
Man, ain’t no one above reproach or jokes. The rape joke crossed a line, but this one was in-bounds.

1627658150687.gif

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Man, ain’t no one above reproach or jokes. The rape joke crossed a line, but this one was in-bounds.

View attachment 600522

Ugh. Its deeper than that.

You gotta question the "why did she crack". Can you imagine the immense pressure she is under and has been under. Then you add in she was abused by Nasser, dealing with covid protocold while still tryin to perform at a Olympic level, cut off from family and friends etc etc. She may have finally broke.

And in terms of dealing w the mental, "the blk dont crack" thing is inherently flawed. Yes blk ppl can hurt, can feel pain etc. Adding to the Myth that mentally "blk dont crack" deprives us of our humanity.

I kno its alot. But ya kno.

why is this a seperate thread?

Separate topics

OIP.ZLo5B8xPrakpLJf8bO8GIAAAAA

idk bruh.

lmao @ im in that protect Black women at all cost camp

yeah fucking right.you only care about BW as long as they r heterosexual

Back