Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan calls out interviewer for calling him “corny” back in the day... Do you know where your birth certificate is🤔

Does being famous somehow mean he wasn’t actually corny back then?
No but it definitely didn't stop stop him from being successful....or achieving his dreams..just read a piece where the interviewer admitted they used to clown him for wanting to be an actor and model at a young age...

sooooooo….

Do we not acknowledge the fact that people like her are a huge problem within the community?

Was a bully to “alternative black” kids while in school just cause they different and didn’t want to be part of a stupid assed hive mind.

As much as folk shit on interracial relations you would think going after the ones that facilitated the shit would be priority.

How you clown someone for being successful in life?

She needs the full weight of Black Twitter to come crashing down on her.

sooooooo….

Do we not acknowledge the fact that people like her are a huge problem within the community?

Was a bully to “alternative black” kids while in school just cause they different and didn’t want to be part of a stupid assed hive mind.

As much as folk shit on interracial relations you would think going after the ones that facilitated the shit would be priority.

How you clown someone for being successful in life?

She needs the full weight of Black Twitter to come crashing down on her.

I mean damn I don’t think it was that serious lol

Kids get roasted all the time for whatever reason…it doesn’t mean the entire internet should “cancel” her and blackball her because she pointed out how she used to view him or still does….that’s life, and people grow

Michael played it smooth (minus the sad face look)…trying to retaliate looks petty and……corny

I mean damn I don’t think it was that serious lol

Kids get roasted all the time for whatever reason…it doesn’t mean the entire internet should “cancel” her and blackball her because she pointed out how she used to view him or still does….that’s life, and people grow

Michael played it smooth (minus the sad face look)…trying to retaliate looks petty and……corny
Or it is an indication that she has not evolved mentally and emotionally since school and is now in a position that can impact others even more…

Sounds like some senators and Supreme Court noms we tried to have removed.

It’s obvious MBJ was bullied by ol girl and her crew… but MBJ has to own that.

She don’t

Back