Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

This is a slippery slope cause us Black Americans can do the same thing vice versa to them with our culture.

This shit is free promotion. You don't go to market for anything with only one name/branding idea in the pocket.

The only L is the fact it's rum lol.

No one checking for that shit unless they on a resort in the Caribbean somewhere.

About time he got an L or two, shit.

kTX7Mw-e_400x400.jpg

Lmaoooooooo ahahahaaaaaaaaaa

I agree with them. Just because he black don’t mean it’s his culture to use. I say it all the time with shit in the states among each other.

You lames use the same fraudulent talking points, kool herc didn't create hip hop and he'll tell you that he was a groupie dj that brought the elements under one roof. No one agrees that hes one of the founders of hiphop just you immigrants and tethers.

No one agrees Herc is a founder of hip hop? Now you're literally trying to erase and rewrite history. Congrats on doing the white man's job for him. How very American of you

He brought the elements under one roof huh?

Who created Hiphop as a culture as we know it today then ?
A immigrant tether would ask that question when a simple google search would give him the answer, reality is you can't handle the truth, and the truth is black americans alone created hip hop and you immigrant tethers culturally appropriated it to fit in. Till this day hoe.

I believe it's legal to trademark a holiday name.
J'overt or Juneeth, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and etc are up for grabs for anyone.
So..... I don't give a shit.

I have no idea what J'ouvert means within Trini culture, what MJB's Trini connection may or may not be, etc, so it's hard for me to have an opinion on this one.

It's also come to my attention that a lot of people have no idea what 'cultural appropriation' actually is.

I have no idea what J'ouvert means within Trini culture, what MJB's Trini connection may or may not be, etc, so it's hard for me to have an opinion on this one.

It's also come to my attention that a lot of people have no idea what 'cultural appropriation' actually is.
nah?

man you gotta hit one up.

best time i had in my life when i hit London. Couldnt hear for two days

Back