Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

Who hasn’t stole from black culture?

Let’s keep it 100

yes so why we mad when black folks don’t like it? Cuz they look black to me. If an out of town nigga trademarked the slang term drawin or whatever Philly niggas say you would say why we ain’t checking it. It’s the same thing

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
yes so why we mad when black folks don’t like it? Cuz they look black to me. If an out of town nigga trademarked the slang term drawin or whatever Philly niggas say you would say why we ain’t checking it. It’s the same thing
the problem is smoke for a black dude but not enough to show out when white people come along and do it.

wasnt it a discussion on black americans made about adele hairstyle or some shit and people said it belongs to everyone and her boyfriend or some shit was jamaican....so we should leave it alone.

two different cultures i know and kinda two different things......

but like i said....i understand how trinis could feel about but we need to keep that smoke going for everyone.

the problem is smoke for a black dude but not enough to show out when white people come along and do it.

wasnt it a discussion on black americans made about adele hairstyle or some shit and people said it belongs to everyone and her boyfriend or some shit was jamaican....so we should leave it alone.

but like i said....i understand how trinis could feel about but we need to keep that smoke going for everyone.

I think most do

They can't steal anything, not hip-hop, nothing that is black American, the fact still remains whomever had smoke for mbj but has no smoke for the colonizers of their country makes them bootlicking coons.

You do know where DJ Kool Herc, largely agreed upon to be the the founder of Hip-Hop is from right? Also, no one that lives in America can talk shit about Chinese anything with how this country has intentionally ignored a real life genocide going on just so companies can keep getting that money over there.

ur talkin nonsense styll fam . west indies has been callin white people who steal from the culture . for example justin biber who stole from the dancehall community without giving any props to them . West indies have no problem callin out anyone.

ur talkin nonsense styll fam . west indies has been callin white people who steal from the culture . for example justin biber who stole from the dancehall community without giving any props to them . West indies have no problem callin out anyone.
you right....ill fall back......

i was on some bullshit.

once i thought about it......you right

still didnt like the adele thing.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You do know where DJ Kool Herc, largely agreed upon to be the the founder of Hip-Hop is from right? Also, no one that lives in America can talk shit about Chinese anything with how this country has intentionally ignored a real life genocide going on just so companies can keep getting that money over there.
whole buncha genocides going on..
whole buncha africans dying crossing the Mediterranean.
domincians and haitians still dying in the caribbeans crossing water and haiti going crazy ......

whole bucha shit

Bruh these niggas wanna make a narrative that black Americans are being victimized by black people from other countries and it’s so false

You lames use the same fraudulent talking points, kool herc didn't create hip hop and he'll tell you that he was a groupie dj that brought the elements under one roof. No one agrees that hes one of the founders of hiphop just you immigrants and tethers.

Back