Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

Bruh why are you offended that people don’t want people making money off their shit. If some foreigner took something from Philly and made money off it and did not include folks from Ohilly or even worse white washed the shit. Nobody would say Philly miggas overreacting. You really think nobody should have an issue with anything as long as it makes money?

Bruh, Black Rob took a phrase 'Whoa' from a movie 'The Matrix' and made it a legendary song. Who cares? None of this junk is trademarked. People get offended off everything.

so you see nothing wrong with it and would sale. Coon ass herb ass in his feelings ass nigga.

cry in every thread that people don’t want to be oppressed co signing the oppression. For shame
Nah nigga

you just a country clown.
Wanna say the right shit add nigga.

we all the same.
You want something to bitch about?
Why you not crying about all the kids getting killed by you fight over a gay kid getting a haircut?

clown fake shit

grow up lil nigga

Nah nigga

you just a country clown.
Wanna say the right shit add nigga.

we all the same.
You want something to bitch about?
Why you not crying about all the kids getting killed by you fight over a gay kid getting a haircut?

clown fake shit

grow up lil nigga

Now you rambling cuz idk wtf you talking about not do you. Bruh you literally get mad when niggas don’t put money first. Only folks you don’t like is drug dealers. But a ceo paying folks chump change is your role model. And it’s crazy cuz I don’t think you run your business to shit on people but you admire it or something

Crazy how he don’t say shit when she trying to shit on non American blacks but then try to take a stand.

I gotta respect her control over this nigga.

false that literally over political shit as in you can’t tell niggas how to vote in their country you slow fool. I been pro black and pan African shit before I even met her. You been a sale ass bitch for longer it seems

Try getting three passports and then see how exclusive it is.

smdh

niggas love they bubble

fried squirrel and grits country ass nigga

yea because eating cheese steaks and staying in row houses and litter literally in the streets is so much better than the country. Weak

yea because eating cheese steaks and staying in row houses and litter literally in the streets is so much better than the country. Weak
Nigga y’all got Dive bombing nigga killing mosquitoes and possums claiming damu.

half y’all don’t even know you ain’t got work for the white man no more.... and black peoples got horseless carriages.

Back