Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michael B Jordan accused of cultural appropriation

So are we all black or are we separated by culture?

Is pan africanism as an idea dead?
Or are we all black as long as said person/people can benefit off the work black Americans put in?

the more i thought about this.....it’s kinda foul. That’s why definitions are needed now.

I love how @Goldie ?? named this place A BLACK WEB...

If he'd named it say AN AMERICAN BLACK WEB ... it'd have been incredibly awkward for us non Americans who happen to be BLACK too to post

So are we all black or are we separated by culture?

Is pan africanism as an idea dead?
Or are we all black as long as said person/people can benefit off the work black Americans put in?

the more i thought about this.....it’s kinda foul. That’s why definitions are needed now.

we are separated by culture and you know this. West coast niggas are different from east coast niggas right. Stupid questions

Reactions: GNS
I love how @Goldie ?? named this place A BLACK WEB...

If he'd named it say AN AMERICAN BLACK WEB ... it'd have been incredibly awkward for us non Americans who happen to be BLACK too to post

Let's not pretend that some of your non FBA crowd don't have disdain for FBA.

The sooner you understand what's happening, the better we can easily call out the BS and

Playing dumb is not helping out the situation. Call the shit out when you see it happening. Let's not pretend that Non FBA folks don't say and do big snarky shit when it is convenient to them and their tribe/country.

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
For the record...

I don't care for so called 'cultural appropriation' amongst black people... social media is becoming more of a disadvantage yo ...

In Nigeria we have a local name for dry gin called ogogoro ... predominant with the Niger Delta people

If any prominent Black American named his liquor that ... not one single fuck would be given by me

The smoke I believe should be for White people who throughout history have used black people for commercial ends AND invaded countries with coloured people; raped and killed them, kidnapped them and plundered their natural resources in the name of colonialism...

Let's not pretend that some of your non FBA crowd don't have disdain for FBA.

The sooner you understand what's happening, the better we can easily call out the BS and

Playing dumb is not helping out the situation. Call the shit out when you see it happening. Let's not pretend that Non FBA folks don't say and do big snarky shit when it is convenient to them and their tribe/country.

I wonder whose alias you are ...

For the record...

I don't care for so called 'cultural appropriation' amongst black people... social media is becoming more of a disadvantage yo ...

In Nigeria we have a local name for dry gin called ogogoro ... predominant with the Niger Delta people

If any prominent Black American named his liquor that ... not one single fuck would be given by me

The smoke I believe should be for White people who throughout history have used black people for commercial ends AND invaded countries with coloured people; raped and killed them, kidnapped them and plundered their natural resources in the name of colonialism...
May i ask respectfully

why do you see it this way?
Not the white people part but that basically black can’t appropriate black?

May i ask respectfully

why do you see it this way?
Not the white people part but that basically black can’t appropriate black?

Did you read the post right?

I said I don't care if black people wherever they come from borrow from different black culture... the exception should be white people

It's nuff Caribbean shit that's owned by crackas. I got a good contract for Wray and Nephews marketin' team once and it was all middle class cacs. Oxford white people marketin' to us.

Jordan is black at least.

He can turn this into an opportunity if he involves some Trini influencers, tho he shudda done that first.

Jordan tryna claim this word is, obviously, different to Minaj usin' Kim's pose

Back