Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion scheme against Nike

So this guy according to yall started all the r kelly mess and now we dont think he a child sex predator. Yall white i swear.

if dude has a tape of kelz doing dirt.....thats the case.
but if he then says only 10% is true, the rest are lies and the rest will snowball...hes banking on the public to be stupid and think with emotion.

This is why comprehension is key. People read stuff and just start spreading falsehoods. Even after what was really meant was in the following paragraph and has been posted separately in this very thread in bold.

So this guy according to yall started all the r kelly mess and now we dont think he a child sex predator. Yall white i swear.

I hope they don't believe the rules for civilians, when it comes to evidence, is the same as the rules for police officers and district attorneys. I really hope that's not what they're hoping for.

i got a question for Dos

can you tell everyone what days of the week do you actually want the smoke?

you been dodging @Inori for 3 weeks now like neo dodging bullets in the matrix

if you dont have an answer, just admit you was fulla shit, apologize and keep it moving

a lot of ya'll niggas love doing this

FYI

this is the guy going after rkelly

the one who said he has tapes.....the tapes the popped up outta no where.

the guy also running for president.

this the guy yall rooting for?

A) who is rooting for this guy?

B) does this arrest make the tapes of R Kelly fucking a juvenile somehow not matter to you?

I thought he was gonna expose Zion

No paper trail bruh.

Zion pops got recorded discussing money. But no paper trail and the convo had no deal in place. just a convo about it with Kansas folks.

Its the same reason J. Smart for LSU can play.

i got a question for Dos

can you tell everyone what days of the week do you actually want the smoke?

you been dodging @Inori for 3 weeks now like neo dodging bullets in the matrix

if you dont have an answer, just admit you was fulla shit, apologize and keep it moving

a lot of ya'll niggas love doing this

Old nigga are stubborn till they die

Back