Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion scheme against Nike

i want the smoke nigga.

i said what i said.

i said dude wasnt legit in his means about going after justice.
niggas called me other shit about it......so that makes you rooting for a nigga who was trying to do what got niggas mad.

im bout tired ah you,.

we gonna have this scrap now?

and abadoned it why? cuz he got caught slappin up his chick?

You tried to deflect but NAH.

You said folks was rooting for this guy.. Please provide proof. Who was rooting for him? What were they rooting for?

You said this man is currently running for president.... here's an article about him cancelling his bid to run for president in DECEMBER of last year(https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/mic...es-he-will-not-run-for-president-in-2020.html).. You follow politics... so I find it hard to believe you didnt know this.

What else you got bruh

You tried to deflect but NAH.

You said folks was rooting for this guy.. Please provide proof. Who was rooting for him? What were they rooting for?

You said this man is currently running for president.... here's an article about him cancelling his bid to run for president in DECEMBER of last year(https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/04/mic...es-he-will-not-run-for-president-in-2020.html).. You follow politics... so I find it hard to believe you didnt know this.

What else you got bruh
tired of your ass.

tenor.gif

You gon give an actual response or nah?

I think you owe every muhfucka in here an apology nigga

View attachment 121779
my proof comes with time.

and you know where the thread at,
you gonna act like niggas wasnt rooting the shit the lawyer said and made up....yall niggas believe anything and question nothing.

you still cool....but right now you aint shit

my proof comes with time.

and you know where the thread at,
you gonna act like niggas wasnt rooting the shit the lawyer said and made up....yall niggas believe anything and question nothing.

you still cool....but right now you aint shit

Speaking of time.. @Mister let me know if i'm mistaken... but hasn't it been THREE weeks TODAY since Dos said he was gonna prove Oprah did more damage to the black family than white supremacy and crack??

Im bout sick of your shit Dos lol. Put up or shut up lol. If you got the proof... show it.. that's all I ask.. nah.. that's all I DEMAND at this point

Speaking of time.. @Mister let me know if i'm mistaken... but hasn't it been THREE weeks TODAY since Dos said he was gonna prove Oprah did more damage to the black family than white supremacy and crack??

Im bout sick of your shit Dos lol. Put up or shut up lol. If you got the proof... show it.. that's all I ask.. nah.. that's all I DEMAND at this point
you seen how i play,.

we can be cool after this......we can get drinks and play pool.

but i wont stop until i am vindicated.

you soiling my name.

im traveling for the next few days.....but im gonna be on the plane.......and in the states......wishing nothing but hate and destruction on you for bring negative attention to my angelic presence.

Michael Avenatti Touted Success Against R. Kelly and Donald Trump During Alleged Attempted Extortion of Nike

Michael Avenatti threatened Nike attorneys that they would be met with the same public scrutiny as R. Kelly and Donald Trump, unless they paid up big bucks to let Avenatti handle the situation.

According to the criminal complaint, a March 21 meeting between Avenatti and attorneys for Nike was held in New York. The meeting was audio and visually recorded, with the consent of the Nike lawyers, but it obviously does not appear Avenatti was aware the meeting was being taped.

During the meeting, Stormy Daniels’ attorney allegedly threatened, “as soon as this becomes public, I am going to receive calls from all over the country from parents and coaches and friends and all kinds of people – this is always what happens.”

Avenatti was referring to, what he expected, would be a public firestorm after he announced his accusations, which were over Nike allegedly illegally paying the families of high school athletes.

Avenatti continued, “whether it’s R. Kelly or Trump, the list goes on and on – but 10% of it is actually going to be true, and then what’s going to happen is that this is going to snowball”

In the cases of both R. Kelly and Trump, Avenatti had been very public about making statements on social media and crowdsourcing the public for any information that may not be known. According to the federal complaint, it appears he was trying to use the two celebrities as examples for the type of ongoing problems he could cause for Nike, unless they paid the money he wanted.

As we reported, Avenatti has been arrested in New York on wire fraud and bank fraud. Interestingly enough, R. Kelly’s attorney has already offered his legal services, even though Avenatti is currently representing a client involved in the criminal prosecution against the singer.

“Because I don’t hold grudges I am happy to offer #Avenatti My legal assistance since I hear he needs a good lawyer,” Steve Greenberg wrote.

How you like them apples?

sad part about the above bolded......no one would have questioned it.

i want the man in jail...but he was going to cheat to get him? how if he had tapes and shit? that would make him guilty right?

see the fake outrages people fall for.

You are correct, Sir. 3 weeks today. 2 weeks past due.

you seen how i play,.

we can be cool after this......we can get drinks and play pool.

but i wont stop until i am vindicated.

you soiling my name.

im traveling for the next few days.....but im gonna be on the plane.......and in the states......wishing nothing but hate and destruction on you for bring negative attention to my angelic presence.

seems like every time you gotta show proof yo ass need to catch a flight.. or run off somewhere. You soiling your own name bro.

yeah lets play a game of pool when you free ma nigga

ezgif-3-304fdea0029d.gif

sad part about the above bolded......no one would have questioned it.

i want the man in jail...but he was going to cheat to get him? how if he had tapes and shit? that would make him guilty right?

see the fake outrages people fall for.

Comprehension is muthaluva. If you kept reading, they said what he meant.

It's amazing you have had time to create 476 different threads in the last 3 weeks but don't have time to get that proof for @Inori .

seems like every time you gotta show proof yo ass need to catch a flight.. or run off somewhere. You soiling your own name bro.

yeah lets play a game of pool when you free ma nigga

View attachment 121784
oh so im lying?

oh so now i run?

anyone else feel like this?

i need names.........i will show it was collusion

oh so im lying?

oh so now i run?

anyone else feel like this?

i need names.........i will show it was collusion

Yeah you lying.

Yeah you run.

you got one name to start with... ME.. what's good lol. Hurry up its almost 5 o clock and im bout ready to knock offa work and get some dinner lol

Dude got arrested 14 min after sending out that tweet lol

The tweet was probably the smoking gun the feds needed to get him on extortion.

Basically, the tweet must've confirmed whatever threats he made to Nike during the meetings he had with their lawyers.

Back