Breaking News Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion scheme against Nike

Sighs what we were saying is this guy is obviously using Kellz for clout .....now that’s been established ... y’all know what comes next?

Reactions: deadeye
What does his credibility have to do with R. Kelly fucking kids? Is it his word that got R Kelly indicted?

Y'all cats are strange.
How do we know all these so called evidence he has is legit? All these tapes he claimed he has all these people that recently popped up under him?

Reactions: deadeye
How do we know all these so called evidence he has is legit? All these tapes he claimed he has all these people that recently popped up under him?

Let me break this down. R Kelly was not indicted on this man's word about what evidence he still has. R. Kelly was indicted based on evidence that the police already have in their possession. So, again, what does his credibility have to do with R. Kelly's pending criminal charges?

Let me break this down. R Kelly was not indicted on this man's word about what evidence he still has. R. Kelly was indicted based on evidence that the police already have in their possession. So, again, what does his credibility have to do with R. Kelly's pending criminal charges?
I thought the evidence was the tape he “ gave” to the police

So he didn’t claim he had evidence and women that said they were molested by him? Those very things were used against him and we don’t even know if it was true?

So he didn’t claim he had evidence and women that said they were molested by him? Those very things were used against him and we don’t even know if it was true?

For the third time, what does any of that have to do with the evidence, that the police have in their possession, that was used to secure the indictment against R. Kelly?

You keep avoiding answering this simple question.

I don't even know why I'm entertaining this foolishness. Y'all be good.

For the third time, what does any of that have to do with the evidence, that the police have in their possession, that was used to secure the indictment against R. Kelly?

You keep avoiding answering this simple question.
Were Avenatti’s “evidence” used to indict R Kelly?

How does this affect the rkelly case?
if dude has a tape of kelz doing dirt.....thats the case.
but if he then says only 10% is true, the rest are lies and the rest will snowball...hes banking on the public to be stupid and think with emotion.

but if you have a TAPE.....thats all you need.

right?

seems like he went after kelz and trump to put leverage and pressure on Nike.
basically saying.....see the trouble i caused....you are next.

he said h e was contacted by someone telling on Nike,
he said he was contactced by someone telling on kelz.

his stories dont seem right.