Welcome To aBlackWeb

MGK - Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

This is where alot of you so called rap fans get confused. There's music, then there's culture, and then there's industry.

People, pop fans and outsiders, see Eminem's industry machine (Interscope, Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre) and confuse it with his status in hip hop and talent as an emcee.

Nobody can ever say the man isn't one of the best wordsmiths. Of course he is. But is that why he's gone virtually unchallenged? Or is it because despite his disrespect to countless non-rap celebrities, he has shown countless times before now to be extremely sensitive when REAL rappers address him and suddenly people get blacklisted and blackballed?

Look no further than Royce.

em burried the insane clown posse to an audience that never took them seriously...

he out thesuaraced canibus

i still think that ja line stung his soul way worse han the shots em send towards ja

he shitted on benzino...who is subpar at best

he out rapped jay on a song he produced....

he randomly shitted on lil kim for god knows why....

he out battled niggaz in a movie he wrote...starring him....

i mean i'm all for giving em his props where they're due....

but if i feel as though i'm a nice rapper, i'm not scared to death to respond to this resume....

mgk did what mgk was supposed to do...he dropped a decent diss track.....

if it stays at this....mgk gets mad respect amongst fans such as myself....in all honesty he already did.....

Can't front.....this was a nice comeback. MGK wants all the smoke. Now if only Budden would come out of retirement to respond........

There's 2 problems with dissing em and trying to destroy him.

1. The brainwashed fans. They don't give a fuck if you drop the most etherous diss ever, they'll still support him. look no further than shadyteam.

2. he doesn't take himself seriously. em's like the fat kid in school that was making jokes about his weight so bullies had no ammunition against him. You say em has a lot of homoerotic lyrics so he must be on the dl, he says yeah but you only know he's gay cause you tried to sleep with him. You say he's only dissed pop stars, he says yeah, that's why he's dissing you cause you're a wannabe pop star.

em ain't some wittiy kid no more.

he's 40+

sit he did back in the early 2000's don't hold weight no more...he gotta defend that imaginary honor

Cold diss. He did overdo it with the props though.

I wouldn't be shocked if Em already had a response basically ready.

Nobody can ever say the man isn't one of the best wordsmiths. Of course he is. But is that why he's gone virtually unchallenged? Or is it because despite his disrespect to countless non-rap celebrities, he has shown countless times before now to be extremely sensitive when REAL rappers address him and suddenly people get blacklisted and blackballed?

Look no further than Royce.

Yeah compared to all them other thick-skin rappers, Em is a sensitive lil bitch.

:foh5:

i honestly thought mgk was on 1 train... and i was gona say that's the 2nd time i actually liked him....

em ain't some wittiy kid no more.

he's 40+

sit he did back in the early 2000's don't hold weight no more...he gotta defend that imaginary honor

What Em fails to realize is that there's a grip of folks that supported him early in his career that want a return to this Eminem:

And every new album he drops that DOESN'T have a "classic" Em track on it doesn't get bought by those folks and his star diminishes a bit more.

It's like... Remind us why we supported you in the first place 'cause these last few albums damned sure ain't doing it.

i mean the white boy in the mirror portrayed it perfectly....

i lost a lot of interest in em over a decade ago....

if em was still rapping like those videos you just posted....i'd get being hesistant to battle homie...

but this em just ain't it

i mean the white boy in the mirror portrayed it perfectly....

i lost a lot of interest in em over a decade ago....

if em was still rapping like those videos you just posted....i'd get being hesistant to battle homie...

but this em just ain't it

You can say that for Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne Kanye & other GOATS from their prime years... Hip Hop and sports are the same after You hits your Peak it’s downhill ...Normally at 35 is when downhill begins..

@du did u listen to the album bcuz that mf spittin on it.

He still sucks at actually making a whole song that rides but as far as strictly rappin he might be the GOAT

You can say that for Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne Kanye & other GOATS from their prime years... Hip Hop and sports are the same after You hits your Peak it’s downhill ...Normally at 35 is when downhill begins..
word, which is why i hate this pre-conceived notion that em is untouchable....

jay been tried by niggaz every 2-3 years......

Back