Welcome To aBlackWeb

MGK - Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

What can you really say about Eminem tho that we dont already know ? Nigga ethered himself in 8 Mile, "if there's no enemy within the enemy outside can do us no harm" MGK said all you can really say.

Em's fanbase so strong, if you try to further diss you're only gonna hurt your money in the short and long run. You can't end his career at this point, all you can do is stand up for yourself and defend your point opinion.
SmartSelect_20180903-170031_Chrome.gif
Good Quote. I cant say "Fucc that nigga, but I hope he has a nice day." That's the vibe I get from the diss. If he left the accolades out, it would have hit harder.

Last edited:
1st off this my second time listening to a MGK song

2nd this wasn't bad far as disses go BUT I'm not about to call the nigga I'm dissing the goat. Lol wut?!?!

3rd fuck MGK and Em both of them cornballs are trash.

Last edited:
Most of you are looking at this the wrong way.

Eminem spent his entire career going after pop stars, untalented white rappers, and a label under federal investigation. For all of his legitimate lyrical prowess, those were soft targets. Being self deprecating doesn't make him invulnerable to being dissed however.

He's been coddled and sheltered in the culture of hip hop by Dr. Dre, D12, and 50 Cent for a very very long time and despite everyone's best efforts, he's never had to honestly address his criticisms without deflecting or resorting to "But I was just joking/I'm not a role model".

This is a different era where music listeners, albeit largely historically ignorant, are socially sensitive and hold artists accountable for their art. The "artistic liscence" is no longer a free pass. So when MGK, a talented white rapper (not saying he's the next Eminem but he's not trash) acknowledges the ridiculousness behind Eminem's self-articulated vulnerability, it stings. Em has been singing this tune for 15 years, crying about the smudges on his ivory tower. MGK would be silly to suggest he is better rapper or hint at having dirt on the dirtiest white man in America to have never held political office. But it was smart of him to basically say "yeah you're great but you're not invincible".

Damn I haven't talked rap in a couple years now.

No he did not.... Canibus diss towards Eminem was way better...

No, it's not. He ain't even have any personal barbs towards Em. Just a bunch of "I'm a dope lyricist" gobbledygook. Foh. And that beat was super trash.

There's a checklist of all the shit we've been getting at Em about since his noticeable decline. MGK checked it all.

I'm not a MGK fan, but to dismiss this track is crazy. The white boy went in.

Most of you are looking at this the wrong way.

Eminem spent his entire career going after pop stars, untalented white rappers, and a label under federal investigation. For all of his legitimate lyrical prowess, those were soft targets. Being self deprecating doesn't make him invulnerable to being dissed however.

He's been coddled and sheltered in the culture of hip hop by Dr. Dre, D12, and 50 Cent for a very very long time and despite everyone's best efforts, he's never had to honestly address his criticisms without deflecting or resorting to "But I was just joking/I'm not a role model".

This is a different era where music listeners, albeit largely historically ignorant, are socially sensitive and hold artists accountable for their art. The "artistic liscence" is no longer a free pass. So when MGK, a talented white rapper (not saying he's the next Eminem but he's not trash) acknowledges the ridiculousness behind Eminem's self-articulated vulnerability, it stings. Em has been singing this tune for 15 years, crying about the smudges on his ivory tower. MGK would be silly to suggest he is better rapper or hint at having dirt on the dirtiest white man in America to have never held political office. But it was smart of him to basically say "yeah you're great but you're not invincible".

Damn I haven't talked rap in a couple years now.

Exactly. Idk what else niggas want.

Honestly I think they're both garbage rappers. Only MGK song I liked was the one with Wakka Flocka he did like 10 years ago.

Everybody here in Cleveland was rockin wit that "Til I Die" track. Shit was tough. I can't even front.

No, it's not. He ain't even have any personal barbs towards Em. Just a bunch of "I'm a dope lyricist" gobbledygook. Foh. And that beat was super trash.

There's a checklist of all the shit we've been getting at Em about since his noticeable decline. MGK checked it all.

I'm not a MGK fan, but to dismiss this track is crazy. The white boy went in.

Exactly. Idk what else niggas want.

You are Right that why Eminem is

63F52077-5D9A-4503-9A7C-23AA8D09CADE.gif

Em is probably gonna get on a track and destroy him, but this isn’t bad though.
Like he destroyed benzino?
tenor.gif

MGK has a super passive aggressive diss... he name drops Hailee and Kim, so that might get a response... outside of that, “your beard is weird”, “you’re the goat”, “you have problems”...

Yawn.

Eminem Papa Doc’d it already. What do we not know? It’s dope bc someone called him out on it? Alright, I guess.

It’s cool he responded w a diss rather than “omg I’m flattered”, though.. i respect it...

Back