Welcome To aBlackWeb

MGK - Rap Devil (Eminem Diss)

Like he destroyed benzino?
tenor.gif

Yeah nigga.

Benzino fucked up is own shit trying to go at Em, til there was nothing for him to do but become a reality tv thot.

And Em disses to Benzino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most of you are looking at this the wrong way.

Eminem spent his entire career going after pop stars, untalented white rappers, and a label under federal investigation. For all of his legitimate lyrical prowess, those were soft targets. Being self deprecating doesn't make him invulnerable to being dissed however.

He's been coddled and sheltered in the culture of hip hop by Dr. Dre, D12, and 50 Cent for a very very long time and despite everyone's best efforts, he's never had to honestly address his criticisms without deflecting or resorting to "But I was just joking/I'm not a role model".

This is a different era where music listeners, albeit largely historically ignorant, are socially sensitive and hold artists accountable for their art. The "artistic liscence" is no longer a free pass. So when MGK, a talented white rapper (not saying he's the next Eminem but he's not trash) acknowledges the ridiculousness behind Eminem's self-articulated vulnerability, it stings. Em has been singing this tune for 15 years, crying about the smudges on his ivory tower. MGK would be silly to suggest he is better rapper or hint at having dirt on the dirtiest white man in America to have never held political office. But it was smart of him to basically say "yeah you're great but you're not invincible".

Damn I haven't talked rap in a couple years now.

LMAO. Now Murder Inc/Ja was soft targets cuz of that FBI shit. But y'all niggas swear that Halie line is the most etherous line ever.

What criticism? Nigga you mad at Em cuz his PEERS didn't shun or dismiss like you wanted them too.

LMAO. Now Murder Inc/Ja was soft targets cuz of that FBI shit. But y'all niggas swear that Halie line is the most etherous line ever.

What criticism? Nigga you mad at Em cuz his PEERS didn't shun or dismiss like you wanted them too.
Do you know what a "soft target" is?

Yeah nigga.

Benzino fucked up is own shit trying to go at Em, til there was nothing for him to do but become a reality tv thot.

And Em disses to Benzino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Them shits were trash
This ain't 8 mile.
Mad industry dudes could fold Eminem
Don't know where the misconception that he can murder people came from.
Going at n sync must've really impressed some of y'all

This ranks right under Ja's Hailey line as best dissess towards em

If em doesn't respond quickly, he loses this generations respect might as well retire

Or go out like Roy Jones jr

Ive seen lots of talk about his daughter in past few days.

Is she outchea hoe'n or some? Why is she topic of discussion? Was mgk hittin that or some?

Ive seen lots of talk about his daughter in past few days.

Is she outchea hoe'n or some? Why is she topic of discussion? Was mgk hittin that or some?
She's turned out to be a fairly attractive white chick, and given how much em mentioned her early in his career he set the stage for Niggaz to troll about her 15+ years later

Last edited:
Dude way too corny for people to be going outta their way to beef with him

the way em went in on lil kim for no fucking reason at all on nicki album, i thought someone was gonna clown him real quick...

I think it’s funny Em got mad that MGK said she was hot. (Hailee)

Em has gone at every major celeb chick in fascination of raping them, hurting them, impregnating them etc...

can’t be mad at anything tbh... fair is fair and what MGK said wasn’t bad if that’s all that was said

I'm surprised by the quality of this. He hit Eminem on all the major points, plus by admitting Eminem used to be nice and is rich, he took those strengths away from Eminem to use.

Pretty impressive

Basically used the same shit from the final battles in 8 mile.

No, it's not. He ain't even have any personal barbs towards Em. Just a bunch of "I'm a dope lyricist" gobbledygook. Foh. And that beat was super trash.

There's a checklist of all the shit we've been getting at Em about since his noticeable decline. MGK checked it all.

I'm not a MGK fan, but to dismiss this track is crazy. The white boy went in.

Exactly. Idk what else niggas want.

This was the real GOAT diss to Eminem tho ... MGK needs Mariah if Eminem response back..

upload_2018-9-4_12-19-51.gif

Back