Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH Meta dropping new Twitter competitor Threads (an Instagram app)

but hot take I don’t think threads is going to last

I think this is just an intial wave of sheep and people being fed up With twitter at the moment

I think Twitter will be back
If Zuckenberg and his ppl work out a way to get threads poppin and a way to set itself apart from Twitter and eventually topple it threads is going to be fine.

The worst thing ever to happen to Twitter was Jack Dorsey stepping down and Elon Musk buying Twitter and firing all the employees just to bring in his own ppl. Now Twitter is looking like some last days of MySpace shit where you can only view or put out so many tweets a days. Then he steadily trying to find lil bs ways to make ppl pay for blue check marks. Musk is looking like rich incompetent billionaire that doesn't know what he's doing.

I mean has twitter been known to give peoples info away to the police?

for me personally.. that privacy shit is important but I realize for many folks that aint a big deal.. for now anyway

speaking of which... @Goldie what you doing with our data ma nigga? 🤨 🤣
Meh if you a regular sm user you've already made peace with the fact your data is not private. Especially with ppl born after 2000. They've never known life where their information was secret.

But yea @Goldie whattup
:oreally:

🤣

I mean has twitter been known to give peoples info away to the police?

for me personally.. that privacy shit is important but I realize for many folks that aint a big deal.. for now anyway

speaking of which... @Goldie what you doing with our data ma nigga? 🤨 🤣
I can assure you that the government doesnt care that you like flats, have a pizza preference of a toddler, and kill small lizards with a grass noose. They aint worried bout your boring ass.

The nerve. Dude think he edward snowden.

"Sometimes I fell like, somebody's watching me" Rockwell head ass.

Last edited:
Meh if you a regular sm user you've already made peace with the fact your data is not private. Especially with ppl born after 2000. They've never known life where their information was secret.

But yea @Goldie whattup
:oreally:

🤣

Data? I'm not sur.....

giphy.gif

lol I don't think they are judging the success or failure by its first month or 2 years it will be the tell-all. Like was stated it depends on what happens at Twitter and threads adding certain features.
lol I’m not saying it’s a success or failure right now

But you don’t want me to be right but I’m right!!!!

Had a feeling Threads would fail

Bluesky missing out on a big opportunity. Anyone try it out with that invite only thing?

Back