Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH Meta dropping new Twitter competitor Threads (an Instagram app)

It is though. It's the main source to share information

People have been using the service to complain about the service
Tiktok Instagram Facebook. Twitter doesn't have enough active users to sway anything the genius behind twitter is it makes you think it has that reach

Lol no shit but I was specifically talking about the site as an example that it's the most used

Actually I see it on other message boards as well
Twitter has legit journalist that's it. It's quicker to get information out (not necessarily good) but it's reach is narrow in terms of the world, if meta started pushing propaganda out over what's app you would see real influence.

Again twitter algorithm tells you something trending when really no one actually cares

Twitter has legit journalist that's it. It's quicker to get information out (not necessarily good) but it's reach is narrow in terms of the world, if meta started pushing propaganda out over what's app you would see real influence.

Again twitter algorithm tells you something trending when really no one actually cares
You telling me nobody really cares about bonus holes?!!

but hot take I donā€™t think threads is going to last

I think this is just an intial wave of sheep and people being fed up With twitter at the moment

I think Twitter will be back

Just look at this site. What is used to share news and information on here. Twitter
Nah this is a really good point. Not just the content but from a technical aspect as well. Just posting a tweet here is smoother than than a link from most other social media. We'll have to see how easy it is to link to a "Threads" post of if you have to go through the trouble of taking screenshots.

but hot take I donā€™t think threads is going to last

I think this is just an intial wave of sheep and people being fed up With twitter at the moment

I think Twitter will be back
as soon as it gets Trending and # it could kill twitter. if it has 70% of Instagram users sign up that's more of a pool of people to engage with twitter cant compete with that at all.

100 million already?! Prolly bot accounts.

Doubt that number there already or them folks ain't using it like that. I'm out the country and twitter, fb, instagram, etc.. still used every day. Haven't heard nothing ear to ear bout Threads.

Back