Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mental health check!

Just know yall are love. Affirming that there is one thing that that lightens your heart and that you can focus on whatever the good thing(s) are.

Oh and maybe if your up to it try some sleep affirmations. Plays while you sleep..suppose to help your subconscious mind. Just type in youtube sleep affirmations [ issue] ex. Sleep affirmations anxiety. Youarecreators is one I like to go to.

Just know yall are love. Affirming that there is one thing that that lightens your heart and that you can focus on whatever the good thing(s) are.

Oh and maybe if your up to it try some sleep affirmations. Plays while you sleep..suppose to help your subconscious mind. Just type in youtube sleep affirmations [ issue] ex. Sleep affirmations anxiety. Youarecreators is one I like to go to.
Except for…

:hahaha:

Not giving a fuck about anything does wonders for your mental health. You basically go through life like.

giphy.gif

I’m good on most days…staying active helps

I have my regrets that at times arises anger in me but for the most part I’m good

I’m good on most days…staying active helps

I have my regrets that at times arises anger in me but for the most part I’m good
Yes hiking and being outside really helps me. Especially being by lakes, streams and oceans...I really enjoy the water. Just being on the beach smoking a blunt with no cares or concerns. Hearing the ocean waves , feeling the sun and sand in my toes. Complete bliss.

Yes hiking and being outside really helps me. Especially being by lakes, streams and oceans...I really enjoy the water. Just being on the beach smoking a blunt with no cares or concerns. Hearing the ocean waves , feeling the sun and sand in my toes. Complete bliss.

My apartment window faces a large fishing pond by the park so yeah waking up and looking at the water relaxes me

Especially during the fall/winter time when the seasons change and the leaves fall

Back