Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, y’all still hitting it, if that thang got a little odor?

Had a chick that I dated in high school that was a short thick regina bell looking sista, with a nice round ass
She lived about 4 blocks away from me and right down the street from my cousins house. After about 2 weeks of phone sex and talking with her, I finally was invited to her home when her mother was at work. We're in her bedroom kissing and touching and a young nig is getting rocked up. I'm behind her and proceed to pull her shorts and panties down and it smelled like a dead rat that had been decomposing for a few days.

tenor.gif

Instant limpage. I spared her feelings and lied to her and said I didn't know what was wrong, let the moment pass and told her I had to go, and quit talking to her. Her scent is permanently etched into my memory though

I had a chick fail tha finger test once but I was young and still tried to fuck but I kept smelling my hand by accident...so I tried shoving it in between tha mattress and tha bed spring but it was fuckin’ up me stroke game...so I eventually stuck my fingers in her mouth...she gagged and I was like “Yeah...that’s all YOU right there...”

She left and all I was left with after burning thru 3 bundles of incense was a room that smelled like I had caught a Egyptian Musk flavored sea bass...

I had a chick fail tha finger test once but I was young and still tried to fuck but I kept smelling my hand by accident...so I tried shoving it in between tha mattress and tha bed spring but it was fuckin’ up me stroke game...so I eventually stuck my fingers in her mouth...she gagged and I was like “Yeah...that’s all YOU right there...”

She left and all I was left with after burning thru 3 bundles of incense was a room that smelled like I had caught a Egyptian Musk flavored sea bass...

Lol at least she know now ayo

200.gif

OK so for years I heard stories from friends and older guys about stank pussy.. Shit was a myth too me.

I'd just started started messing with my friend's cuz (he's forgotten now but he kept going on about how she felt about me... whatever), smashed her twice.. everything was copasetic... un-fucking-til

Can't remember who called who but she was on her way to work...*deep breath* she decides to skip and come over.

2mins in and the smell overwhelmed me, I zoned out for a bit... like this is really the fishy smell niggas talk about.

I was 17 at the time but I'd already had been with many chicks, so it really put into perspective just how unpleasant her coochie smell was.. I wasn't about to carry on and fake the funk (lol).

Grabbed my phone and set an alarm for a min later, acted like it was an emergency call and we both left the house immediately but I was outta her sight with the quickness.. I was filled with laughter, disbelief and disgust. Never saw or spoke to her again.

I had to link up with another chick that night, just so I could remember what pussy should smell like. Still, the smell took years to get outta my head.

I've had the opportunity to see her again, but I'm too forthright, I'd tell her why I cut things off abruptly. So instead, whenever my friend mentioned it, I passed on going to her b'day parties.

Til this day... that's the only coochie, that I could say had an unpleasant or suspect smell. I'm fortunate.

Last edited:
Yes.

I'm not thirsty like most niggas tho. Legitimately don't have that gear, I've talked about it repeatedly on here. I've never put up with that shit. I'm not starting now at 35. I'll never be that pressed.

Half you niggas come here to beat off while you post so maybe that sounds crazy I dunno.

You're clearly principled about it. It's something many other men would think is trivial for a simple fuck. One wash, good to go. Simple process. No harm no foul, especially if this woman isn't anyone you planned on dating. That doesn't necessarily make someone thirsty. U can argue ur position without putting a negative spin on things just to justify yourself.

Back