Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, y’all still hitting it, if that thang got a little odor?

srsly tho, just tell the chick to freshen up. nothing to take offence by. might b mildly embarrassing but it'll be in her best interests when she gets it eaten right.

it's like food ... don't be this . takin lil nibbles and screw facing n shit

View attachment 466140

freshen it up and eat that pussy with sincerity.

View attachment 466151
Naw don't think there is no way to say freshen up other than saying let's take a shower together. Even if you don't bring the shower up you done killed the mood and might as well delete her number cause it's over

Naw don't think there is no way to say freshen up other than saying let's take a shower together. Even if you don't bring the shower up you done killed the mood and might as well delete her number cause it's over
Na u can flip it and mention that you need to take a shower and offer for her to join...now if that doesnt work..

giphy.webp

plan on her not being there or getting ready to leave when u get out lol

Back in day it was this small lil hooper chick i was gettin close wit that honestly probably wouldnt holla at if it wasnt our chemistry on the court and figured why not.. she was cute..

Man got to fingering her one time and realized i was in chinatown...
CalmFailingAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

Made up some excuse to not go any farther and dipped out. I thought to myself ehh, that had to be a one time thing and got to fuckin wit her another day and..

giphy.webp

so yo peep...

This one girl... at band camp of course...

shorty was digging me for years but she was younger.. a friend of my sister so I'm like naw we can't till you turn 21... FF a few years and boom she 21 and we link up ... get to the crib (got that bs chit chat out the way in the car) and we immediately get into it... I pulled the draws down (first mistake) I don't know what rust smells like but yo I knew that day... shit instantly went limp... I kept trying and was like uh let's do it in the shower maybe you had a long day... that was the fastest forced nut I ever had...

oddly the power went out and it's like 10 pm... I'm like I can take you home since there are no lights...

after we miserably did what we did, she told my sis that I couldn't even stay hard. My sis calls me up laughing like I heard what happen...I'm like yo her shit was rubbish and she bursts into deep laughter and gives me a back story (they use to dance together) and was like every time before and after dance, there was this unbearable odor, she laughing like shit and I'm like :foh5:

If the pussy smells like rotting carp on the pavement in summer heat, run the fuck up outta there. She needs to take her triflin' ass to the clinic for a pill or three.

If it's just a lil sweaty must, no problem. We all been there.

Hmm depends. When she commences to riding my face like a mechanical bull somehow I doubt there'd be anything to b insecure about anymore.

but I get it, if the easy alternative is taking a shower together then why assume the risk of being more direct and having to finesse ur way out of it with sweet (or dirty) talk.

Would be interesting to hear what the ladies think.

If I gotta ask you to shower or clean yourself that means you're inconsiderate. And just probably don't give af about that shit in general.

Unless that's my s/o there ain't no getting in the shower. I'll try my best not to be a dickhead about it but that's a wrap on the proceedings this evening.

Once you hit a certain age you should be more aware about that shit. Niggas too. Don't go around slanging dirty dick.

If you know your shit not right. Wash it.

Hmm depends. When she commences to riding my face like a mechanical bull somehow I doubt there'd be anything to b insecure about anymore.

but I get it, if the easy alternative is taking a shower together then why assume the risk of being more direct and having to finesse ur way out of it with sweet (or dirty) talk.

Would be interesting to hear what the ladies think.
No bouncing back if you made her feel some type of way.

If I gotta ask you to shower or clean yourself that means you're inconsiderate. And just probably don't give af about that shit in general.

Unless that's my s/o there ain't no getting in the shower. I'll try my best not to be a dickhead about it but that's a wrap on the proceedings this evening.

Once you hit a certain age you should be more aware about that shit. Niggas too. Don't go around slanging dirty dick.

If you know your shit not right. Wash it.

If this was some 10 out of 10 dime you hit the jackpot with, you're still giving her the boot?

Sounds like some high and mighty shit that wouldn't actually play out when a nigga is in the heat of the moment horny asf.

C

If this was some 10 out of 10 dime you hit the jackpot with, you're still giving her the boot?

Sounds like some high and mighty shit that wouldn't actually play out when a nigga is in the heat of the moment horny asf.

Yes.

I'm not thirsty like most niggas tho. Legitimately don't have that gear, I've talked about it repeatedly on here. I've never put up with that shit. I'm not starting now at 35. I'll never be that pressed.

Half you niggas come here to beat off while you post so maybe that sounds crazy I dunno.

Real shit.

Had this happen to a young me before. The jokes is funny, but when it happens, the shit is dumb awkward.

Like, i met this chick. Chilled with her at the bar. Convo went well. I can see she showered and is clean as fuck. We back at the crib. Get to kissing. Clothes come off, boom, shit smell fishy.

So now what? Shit literally be that scene in movies where the turn table scratch and the party stops.

Real shit, the worst part of me wanted to come out and be like yo your pussy smell, get the fuck out. But, the other side of me is like yo other than this, she a nice ass person and I shouldnt hurt her.

All this while she gobbling my dick and doing a great job.

Its only one way to handle the situation.

She finish sucking and thinks its her turn, i tell her I dont eat pussy. Lmaooooooooooo. She super disappointed.

I put the condom on and went in holding my breath. Soon as she said she came, I said I me 2 and ran to the bathroom like ima toss the condom without letting her see I never busted.

Then come back and tell her thank you for the great night, it was fun, i got work in the morning, and call her a cab.

All because I didnt want to hurt feelings. Im too nice at times.

Last edited:
Back in day it was this small lil hooper chick i was gettin close wit that honestly probably wouldnt holla at if it wasnt our chemistry on the court and figured why not.. she was cute..

Man got to fingering her one time and realized i was in chinatown...
CalmFailingAmericanbadger-size_restricted.gif

Made up some excuse to not go any farther and dipped out. I thought to myself ehh, that had to be a one time thing and got to fuckin wit her another day and..

giphy.webp

Lmaooooooo.

Mfer said he got with her cause they had chemistry on the court.

Yall some clowns.

Real shit.

Had this happen to a young me before. The jokes is funny, but when it happens, the shit is dumb awkward.

Like, i met this chick. Chilled with her at the bar. Convo went well. I can she showered and is clean as fuck. We back at the crib. Get to kissing. Clothes come off, boom, shit smell fishy.

So now what? Shit literally be that scene in movies where the turn table scratch and the party stops.

Real shit, the worst part of me wanted to come out and be like yo your pussy smell, get the fuck out. But, the other side of me is like yo other than this, she a nice ass person and I shouldnt hurt her.

All this while she gobbling my dick and doing a great job.

Its only one way to handle the situation.

She finish sucking and thinks its her turn, i tell her I dont eat pussy. Lmaooooooooooo. She super disappointed.

I put the condom on and went in holding my breath. Soon as she said she came, I said I me 2 and ran to the bathroom like ima toss the condom without letting her see I never busted.

Then come back and tell her thank you for the great night, it was fun, i got work in the morning, and call her a cab.

All because I didnt want to hurt feelings. Im too nice at times.
My nigga faked a nut.....

Never in my life....

Back