Men, if your lady was at the beach and got attacked by a shark….

Deepest, bluest, my hat is like a shark's fin
a2849e73c18475fb5f7238ef24417fe925bb1bf8.gif

f6775afb2fa65a0547a3ac9649cfed3f4948601b.gifv

I know they gotta be under the ocean laughing it up after eating a good amount of that human flesh

'And then Jamal, check this out, he tried to poke me in the eye'

View attachment 1024807
I mean, some sharks attack close to shore. But if you scared to go in your own bathtub because you scared to drown, then I understand.

:hahaha:

I’ve been tryin’ to tell niggaz….NUTTIN’ wanna be poked in tha fuckin’ eye yo lol
i'ma humor you before I have to dip, but...what do you think gonna happen to a creature who swims underwater, bucks while its prey is in it's mouth and then it has it eyes poked out?

you think it's just gonna "aight man...my bad..i was tripping" and let you go on about ya day?

i'ma humor you before I have to dip, but...what do you think gonna happen to a creature who swims underwater, bucks while its prey is in it's mouth and then it has it eyes poked out?

you think it's just gonna "aight man...my bad..i was tripping" and let you go on about ya day?
They gonna poke it in the eye and the shark gonna be like

giphy (3).gif

Then they gonna carry they loved one to shore to the cheers of the masses😐

Yup…I think that’s exactly what’s gonna happen….a shark gets poked in tha eye he gonna try and cover up his eye wit’ his fin and swim back to tha depths of tha sea spendin’ tha next 1000 yrs hopin’ to evolve enough to get hands to put up tha trusty eye poke block ala Curly from tha 3 stooges

I would only save my daughter my mother or My sister back in the days before she become a Bitch

I remember when I was on holiday in Turkey 15 years ago. I was out in the sea then and there was an old couple I fooled them that they were a shark there and one had just died. They panicked and I almost died sitting in a rowing boat with my cousin🤣🤣🤣

Lmao ayo

Yup…I think that’s exactly what’s gonna happen….a shark gets poked in tha eye he gonna try and cover up his eye wit’ his fin and swim back to tha depths of tha sea spendin’ tha next 1000 yrs hopin’ to evolve enough to get hands to put up tha trusty eye poke block ala Curly from tha 3 stooges

1351400768673.gif