Men, if your lady was at the beach and got attacked by a shark….

To be fair…

Unless she was already equipped with a spear gun and trained well enough to use that she wouldn’t accidentally spear me in the attempt… I also wouldn’t want my wife trying to rescue me from that either.

• Haha
Reactions: Judy Winslow
All sharks are not equal. If it is shorter than my leg, I think I can take it. If we talking like great white shark size, aint shit you can really do.

• Haha
Reactions: Judy Winslow
i cAN SwIM!
:slow:
head ass niggas

I hate when yall try to make that useless ass activity seem like it's some kinda necessity

Unless ya name Namor or Aquaman, swimming will not help you in this situation. All it does is change the shark stat line from +1 to +2

Ole “it only takes a teaspoon of water to drown” ass scary ass nigga lol

I would only save my daughter my mother or My sister back in the days before she become a Bitch

I remember when I was on holiday in Turkey 15 years ago. I was out in the sea then and there was an old couple I fooled them that they were a shark there and one had just died. They panicked and I almost died sitting in a rowing boat with my cousin🤣🤣🤣

So...let me get this straight

The strategy to reach AROUND its big ass mouth and all the rows of teeth, while it's whipping back and forth....and poke it in the eye😐

I can't wait until the MCU make this visual a reality and we see Spiderman get taken out the game by Namor henchsharks

This is like asking if your girl jumped off a skyscraper would you jump off as well to rescue her…

We both dead

I know they gotta be under the ocean laughing it up after eating a good amount of that human flesh

'And then Jamal, check this out, he tried to poke me in the eye'

View attachment 1024807

He won’t know who tf he talkin’ to…swimmin’ into coral reefs and shit fuckin’ round wit’ me lol