Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Gonna say something stupid

get Ready

so I have been on Covid quartatine for two weeks and also doing nofap. I completed 14 days and then I fucked around and failed Monday and Tuesday. Monday (2am EXACTLY E) after I fapped I still wanted to jack off again. I kept fighting all damn day on Monday and then Tuesday. Tuesday around 6pm I was like fuck it and gave in (GATAOFFICIAL TWERK). I am feeling so fucking cold and depressed after the 2nd nut all damn night and day. Wednesday I feel okay until 3:30/4 Pm. My body wants to look at ass and titties again. I look a little and I’m like no. I realize it takes me 17 - 20hrs for my addiction to kick in again. All day today I was gaming, cleaning up like crazy, and taking my medicine. Now I’m fighting the urges again but I’m in this section. I really spent the whole day not thinking about booty until now.

get Ready

so I have been on Covid quartatine for two weeks and also doing nofap. I completed 14 days and then I fucked around and failed Monday and Tuesday. Monday (2am EXACTLY E) after I fapped I still wanted to jack off again. I kept fighting all damn day on Monday and then Tuesday. Tuesday around 6pm I was like fuck it and gave in (GATAOFFICIAL TWERK). I am feeling so fucking cold and depressed after the 2nd nut all damn night and day. Wednesday I feel okay until 3:30/4 Pm. My body wants to look at ass and titties again. I look a little and I’m like no. I realize it takes me 17 - 20hrs for my addiction to kick in again. All day today I was gaming, cleaning up like crazy, and taking my medicine. Now I’m fighting the urges again but I’m in this section. I really spent the whole day not thinking about booty until now.
Sounds like you got an addiction bruh. Get out now cold turkey before it’s to late

Sounds like you got an addiction bruh. Get out now cold turkey before it’s to late
It is beyond late

but I gotta leave

every time I fail (since October) I always see NOFAP topics pop up. October I keptdoing two weeks, in November and December I kept doing two weeks (max of 18 days nofap). Then some hours later all this nofap stuff and I ain’t even searching for it

get Ready

WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN ALL YOU'RE GONNA SEE IS ASS AND TITTIES

get Ready

RapidFlippantDeinonychus-max-1mb.gif

get Ready

get Ready

you need fight that urge to beat your meat bruh, and find stuff to do to take your mind off these hoes

get Ready

Yo diet fam. Seems quite stupid and unrelated but change up your diet, focus on gut health. That changes your hormones (responsible for your mood) and use that extra libido to work out, sculpt marble statues or some shit but yeah. That excess nut energy is real bro..You gotta harness it!!

get Ready

Learn how to “edge”. When you feel you about to bust, hold it in. .. full release will make you feel drained and the body takes a while to build back up. Also any time you feel the “urge” drop and do 100 pushups. Sets of 10 if you’re new to push ups. (10 per hour) then build up 4 sets of 25. Stay strong 💯

get Ready

Don't let these hoes make you beat yourself up like that. Don't let them win.

Learn how to “edge”. When you feel you about to bust, hold it in. .. full release will make you feel drained and the body takes a while to build back up. Also any time you feel the “urge” drop and do 100 pushups. Sets of 10 if you’re new to push ups. (10 per hour) then build up 4 sets of 25. Stay strong 💯

Im always edging :-(

I really should start doing the push up trick
I never do and been thinking about it for years

@blafffy

FaroffGrotesqueGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

Back