Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yo it’s 3:45 and I just came back from the hospital and getting a pizza. I am Covid negative but I had to help my grandma. All day I have been busy like crazy but right now I can not stop listing

Why is it at THIS TIME I have the most wild lusting thoughts?

3:30/ 4Pm all my thoughts go to ass and tits. I will be busy again in an hour helping everyone and sending a shit ton of emails (so that will keep me busy until 6pm)

Day 2 nofap

Yo it’s 3:45 and I just came back from the hospital and getting a pizza. I am Covid negative but I had to help my grandma. All day I have been busy like crazy but right now I can not stop listing

3:30/ 4Pm all my thoughts go to ass and tits. I will be busy again in an hour helping everyone and sending a shit ton of emails (so that will keep me busy until 6pm)

Day 2 nofap

Cuz thats when the Sun is at its peak! GO WORKOUT NOW!! GIVE ME 20!!!

Day 2 nofap
Why you come in to the lions den talking about no fap day.... I mean congrats but don't you think it should be posted else where?

This isn't new exactly but it's so old nobody probably remembers it or even knows who the chick is so it'll be new to most I think.

from the motherland so you know the ass sit right :clawd3:

like forreal appreciate the ass to waist ratio :hehe2:
View attachment 741603View attachment 741604View attachment 741605View attachment 741606View attachment 741607View attachment 741602

View attachment 741608
first dud link I've seen from you in a while
everything okay at home?

ohh this is the hood forreal

I just know a fan is sitting in the window somewhere.

usually people blur out the numbers so people can't find the address my guy know if you come to his neighborhood you might not make it out so he said fuck it.

I just peeped the door is wide the fuck open 😳 my god.

Her 8 y/o son is probably peeping around the corner with tears rolling down his face.

Back