Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Any one has Ellie renee sex videos ?

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

Where do you put this thing when company come over?
- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

How do you clean this thing

how do you feel cleaning this thing with post nut clarity in mind?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.
Do you play music while fucking this thing?

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

lawwwwwd this is killing me

Bruh wtf you be on mayne😂😂😂

Attachments

• 06C51FA0-3385-4212-BC44-CC2C329B259A.jpeg
    06C51FA0-3385-4212-BC44-CC2C329B259A.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21
Bruh they did the same thing to me I emailed them regarding the situation them dirty bastards talm bout “Your account was deleted due to suspicious activity” im like how bitch I was subscribed to ALOT chicks, bought hella Sextapes, never started arguments with them hoes so how tf y’all delete my account like it never existed.

Damn, exactly what happened to me. I mean, yeah i have ripped a lot of hoes contents and posted it but damn!!! I want my shit back. I think they blocked my cards 🤣🤣

Back