Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Man fuck that !!! Who tha hell bout to pay 800 ?? That shit don’t even look better than this . I bout this ass a while ago. It’s a good fuck and feel and cleaning is a muthafucka and just awkward to clean. I paid around 250 for this and honestly it barely made a year before the pussy lips started tearing. Why spend 800 when imma go crazy and break that shit in like 6 months. YALL JUST INVEST
IN A FLESH LIGHT , it’s cheaper , easier to clean and if you want to fuck doggy just put it between 2 pillows and go at it !! Lmaooo
I probably found ABW while looking for pics and megas, but expert reviews like are why I'm still here 😂😂

It's all fun and games, till you forget the cornstarch one day and the doll is like:

user uploaded image

user uploaded image

B5E99C9C-AC86-4568-B5EB-F8CC6B7A9E1C.gif

what

the

fuck

Where do you put this thing when company come over?
- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

How do you clean this thing

how do you feel cleaning this thing with post nut clarity in mind?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.
Do you play music while fucking this thing?

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

lawwwwwd this is killing me

Back