Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I guess now-a-dayz niggaz rather spend money on sex dolls then OnlyFans girls. Sound crazy but I heard from somewhere that these dolls might just replace women. I suppose you might have more fun with that sex doll then OnlyFans girls and maybe evening a real girl since you don't have to worry about somethings you go through with a real one like:
No money probs like paying bills or other things
You don't have to worry about listening to them
Sex anytime you get ready
Don't have to feed them
No arguments
No babies
My only downfall is that I don't wanna be seen with a sex doll and where to hide them at when you have guest.

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

Where do you put this thing when company come over?
- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

How do you clean this thing

how do you feel cleaning this thing with post nut clarity in mind?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.
Do you play music while fucking this thing?

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

lawwwwwd this is killing me
Listen... I am CONVINCED that the moment u place an order for one of these you end up on some sorta federal Watchlist 😂

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

- in a closet
- under your bed
- sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things?

I always feel sad and embarrassed every time I rub one out, I would be so disappointed if I had to clean this shit out.

Had it ever been stuck some where while you wanted to put it on a chair and bed, and just said fuck it I’m digging her out now.

I can’t imagine this coming to my home. I have a short cute mail women delivering my mail. If she brought this to my home I’m going to be on suicide watch if the box bust open on my steps

Man you said a lot....A LOT😭😭😭😭

View attachment 568593

what

the

fuck

- in a closet
- under your bed

"sitting on the toilet and tell everyone not to go in your bathroom because the plumber needs to fix things" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back